Jul 25, 2015, 08:31 AM
New Product

Micro Scisky 32bit Brushed FC Board

Micro Scisky 32bit Brushed FC Board

I have just come across this flight controller available from OverskyRC: Micro Scisky FC Board (currently it's $43.90 + shipping). It is also available from Banggood for $29.99 with free shipping.

Looks like HobbyKing started selling the board as well. It is $32.99 and the cheapest delivery to UK is $3.99.

Name: MicroScisky.jpg
Views: 840
Size: 128.0 KB
Description: Name: MicroScisky1.jpg
Views: 410
Size: 134.8 KB
Description:

Based on Naze32 and inlcudes 7Ch DSM2 receiver plus a few extras.

It looks quite interesting. Nice alternative to the MicroMWC and AlienWii boards. Has anyone tried it? What do you think?

There is also a version with soldered motor pin connectors available from Banggood (1.25mm 2 pin JST) for $2 more than regular board.

Name: scisky_with_connectors.jpg
Views: 123
Size: 48.9 KB
Description:

Please note that two connectors are soldered reversed and this is not mentioned on the web site. To get it working you will have to reverse pins on two of the motor plugs. It's an easy job and only requires a precision screw driver or a needle.

I have uploaded a couple of hi-res macro images:

There is also a brushless Scisky FC available. Check this post for more details.
Last edited by czajunia; Jul 15, 2016 at 03:36 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 26, 2015, 06:26 AM
Multirotor Promotor
Interesting
Oct 07, 2015, 03:00 AM
http://der-frickler.net
Available at Banggood for $33 as well now:
http://www.banggood.com/Micro-Scisky...073329201208V9
To bad it has only 4 outputs, there would have been plenty of space for two more FEts...
Oct 07, 2015, 10:18 AM
Nice!
Oct 19, 2015, 04:28 PM

Connect with Taranis

I got eager and ordered one. Anybody has a clue if I can connect my frsky vd5m receiver to this board, to make it work with my Taranis?
Oct 23, 2015, 04:44 AM
OverskyRC says it has PPM input, but I can't see the pins in the images...
Oct 23, 2015, 07:17 AM
I ordered as well. Site says shipped on oct. 13th with tracking but Malaysia site says "dispatch pre alert" on the 13th and no updates. That is the worst part from ordering from China. No idea when I will get it. There is 1 positive review on banggood which is good. I will post once I receive and can test. I will use a homemade spektrum module with Taranis.
Oct 23, 2015, 10:00 PM
Anyone know the real rating of the FET's? Oversky say 4.2A continuous 6A max, whereas banggood say 3.5A/5A. Hoping that it's 4.2A/6A as I already have black edition motors ready to go.
Oct 31, 2015, 05:20 AM
I have built a quadcopter by using this flight controller, it works very well, although it lacks of buzzer connector which is usefull for outdoor flying
Nov 01, 2015, 11:34 AM

Rating for FETs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elusiver
Anyone know the real rating of the FET's?...
Yes, can anybody with one in hand tell us?

My Micro MWC FC board just blew a FET so I ordered this one as a replacement. For less money and better hardware, it was a no-brainer. I just have to get used to CleanFlight instead of MultiWii now.

BTW: This has been posted in other threads, but I thought it should be here.

SciSky brushed FC meets PicnicQuads Quadcopter (3 min 12 sec)
Nov 04, 2015, 01:32 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Thinking of using one of these for micro fpv with betaflight
Nov 07, 2015, 05:09 PM
Looks like Oversky has dropped the price a little bit recently.

I am glad it's available from Banggood now. That means I can get it for $33 shipped to EU (there is $6 shipping charge from Oversky) plus I can use some points to reduce the price further. Also, if someone doesn't have points Banggood runs a special Xmas offer with 6% off using a code ' xmas06 ' which brings the price down to $31 with free shipping. Not bad at all.

EDIT: Currently there is also 8% off coupon available ' 8rchobby ' that brings the price further down to $30.35.
Last edited by czajunia; Nov 09, 2015 at 04:49 AM.
Nov 08, 2015, 04:51 PM
DroneXLabs Team Pilot
So does it work over PPM or? Anyone tried? I am waiting to click "buy"
Nov 09, 2015, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zedooo
So does it work over PPM or? Anyone tried? I am waiting to click "buy"
It's a serial connection and its built into the board (DSM)
Nov 09, 2015, 03:43 AM
Anyone know if it's possible to put board into bootloader mode?