$ 129.99 Eachine Racer 250 FPV Drone Built in 5.8G Transmitter OSD With HD Camera - Page 793 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Apr 15, 2017, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dropax
Nice info.
Really funny that the 10DOF is significantly cheaper than the 6DOF - although the magnetometer may be rather useless at the place would sit in the racer.

What target did you use on that board?
Edit: found it, yet another SPRF3 clone...
Thanks. It took me some searching to find out the proper wiring, so I figured I post it for anyone else wiring up a buzzer on that board... plus I figure I should record it before I forget too.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 16, 2017, 07:32 PM
youtube.com/danknee
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGjim
Samples are also first priority for those made a reivew and help F&Q on this thread.
[/URL]
the one that started it all for me

Jim if there is still any open spots, I would love to review this
Apr 18, 2017, 10:02 PM

ER250 Pro now Available

I got the notice the Pro is now available on Banggood.
Did anyone get one to do a review??? FyreSG?
Apr 19, 2017, 09:46 AM
Vids: YouTube.com/FyreSG
I have one coming my way.
Apr 19, 2017, 09:51 AM
Dutch RC Reviewer
Nice,
Apr 19, 2017, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FyreSG
I have one coming my way.
Awesome, for you!
So how does one get into the testing market?

I've got video editing abilities and love tweaking with drones.
Looks like providing good support on the forums is a start.
Would it help if I started releasing reviews of the equipment I buy too?
I was really hoping to review the ER250 Pro.
Any tip FyreSG?
Apr 19, 2017, 02:29 PM
An Aussie in Chicago
Just wondering if you guys have heard about this issue that I'm having.

I purchased the 1st & 2nd version of the 250 Racer, I only recently started flying them. (I'm a little slow to start).

They both fly fine for a while, and if I do some abrupt maneuvers it seems the flight controller locks out, and will not stabilze the quad any more. Doesn't matter what mode its in. Will fly correctly again after I reset the quad by unplugging the battery.

Had a few large crashes due to this problem.

I'm running Open Flight 020215 firmware or something with CCD3 board. Haven't played with the PID's as they seem to be good straight from the installation.

Anyone else experience this and if so what was/is the suggested solution to fix it.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Nigel.
Apr 19, 2017, 03:21 PM
aka RCFlyer85
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrnk
Just wondering if you guys have heard about this issue that I'm having.

I purchased the 1st & 2nd version of the 250 Racer, I only recently started flying them. (I'm a little slow to start).

They both fly fine for a while, and if I do some abrupt maneuvers it seems the flight controller locks out, and will not stabilze the quad any more. Doesn't matter what mode its in. Will fly correctly again after I reset the quad by unplugging the battery.

Had a few large crashes due to this problem.

I'm running Open Flight 020215 firmware or something with CCD3 board. Haven't played with the PID's as they seem to be good straight from the installation.

Anyone else experience this and if so what was/is the suggested solution to fix it.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Nigel.
That was a common problem on those boards back then I haven't heard much about it lately but that's probably because mostly everyone is flying newer boards now... the only solution to ever really worked for me was upgrading the board

Some things to try would be upgrade to betaflight.. and lower level strength on the PID tuning page
Apr 19, 2017, 05:16 PM
An Aussie in Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irock1985
That was a common problem on those boards back then I haven't heard much about it lately but that's probably because mostly everyone is flying newer boards now... the only solution to ever really worked for me was upgrading the board

Some things to try would be upgrade to betaflight.. and lower level strength on the PID tuning page
Thanks for the information.

I have a brand new one as well which I just started flying, hopefully this will prove the theory.
Apr 20, 2017, 01:04 AM
Dutch RC Reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feldzpar
Awesome, for you!

Any tip FyreSG?
Hey,

Just start with the products you own and borrow from friends. Then you have something to let Banggood know that you can do reviews.
Apr 20, 2017, 07:50 AM
Quote:
I got the notice the Pro is now available on Banggood.
Did anyone get one to do a review??? FyreSG?
I have one on the way as well and will do a full review when it comes.

Honestly, I'm surprised they brought this one back. I thought it was dead.
Apr 20, 2017, 09:53 AM
AMA 1033652
Has Jim completed his selection of reviewers, or is there room for more?

I'd love to compare against my Black Dragon Zeemer build from back when... I'm planning to upgrade to an F3 or F4 FC anyways, as I have to tear it down after a debilitating crash.

mnem
*zoom-zoom*
Last edited by mnemennth; Apr 20, 2017 at 10:00 AM.
Apr 20, 2017, 10:25 AM
Dutch RC Reviewer
No word from Jim as far as I know.
Apr 20, 2017, 11:49 PM
Adam RED Weston
A little upgrade update... I gave up on the stock ESC's when I couldn't find a local ftdi programmer to duplicate Fyre SG's process for flashing to Blheli .

Fortunately, I had some proprietary Flycolor 30 amp ESC's off my Shuriken X1 available. I've got them running oneshot 125. Unfortunately, I still can't get the blheli pass through to work, but I do have a much smoother quad rocking Betaflight 3.1.7 on the original CC3D FC.

RED
Last edited by RED_HLG; Apr 20, 2017 at 11:58 PM.
Apr 21, 2017, 03:28 AM
Vids: YouTube.com/FyreSG
Quote:
Awesome, for you!

Any tip FyreSG?
You have to show them you have what it takes to review products. Yes, showing your knowledge and your ability to help others will be a huge advantage because they know that their products will be in good hands rather than someone who just wants a free toy. Also, upload good-quality videos (which means you need to have some products on hand) to show the sellers that you can get lots of viewers. If you have a huge subscriber base, that'll a definitely cement you the opportunity as a reviewer.

As compared to the reviewers out there, I'm only considered average or even below-average. I guess they picked me because I am able to converse comfortably with them in their native language, on product faults, improvements, trends, etc, and at the same time experience no miscommunication.