Sep 02, 2015, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Cow View Post
Looks like the arms are easily replaceable if so that is a big plus. I wonder if the motors have bullet connectors for easy replacement as well.

Are the ESC's built onto the board or separate?

Oh so much to know and talk about.

I see the rtf version looks to include a monitor.

Oh wow I also see it has OSD. Can't wait to see what that shows and how good it is.

edit: Ok rcnewbiechris I look forward to it

wouldn't mind doing a review myself. Haha
The ESC is separate .

Yes,We will sell three version
1:BNF version
2:BNF version+7 inch monitor
3:BNF verison+ 7 inch monitor+ Transmitter+Receiver=Full FPV RTF version

We are considering to sell the Video Goggles Version.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 02, 2015, 12:20 PM
TomoQuads
die runner250 this is the next big thing!
Sep 02, 2015, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron qin View Post
The ESC is separate .

Yes,We will sell three version
1:BNF version
2:BNF version+7 inch monitor
3:BNF verison+ 7 inch monitor+ Transmitter+Receiver=Full FPV RTF version

We are considering to sell the Video Goggles Version.
Thanks. This looks awesome.

The more options the better to suit the needs and wants of many different types of customers.

Can't wait to see and hear more on this.
Sep 02, 2015, 01:34 PM
Ad Infinitum
The receiver might be using a flysky protocol.
Sep 02, 2015, 01:43 PM
Closed Account
Hi. can I fly this with a cheap Devo 7 I have - or do I need to / can I attach a Devo rx?
Sep 02, 2015, 02:07 PM
Very interesting, for the price it might be the best ready-built racer so far.
For those who wonder about the receiver- as far as I can tell it is not included, so you will install the receiver of your choice.
Since it has a CC3D controller I'm pretty sure you will be able to access the USB port for programming.
I am bit concerned about the arms, looks like molded plastic. But they do look pretty sturdy anyway. Wonder if it can take 6 inch props.
Sep 02, 2015, 02:24 PM
Ad Infinitum
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadcrasherAUT View Post
Hi. can I fly this with a cheap Devo 7 I have - or do I need to / can I attach a Devo rx?
Well I think the 7 requires some mod to use those protocols.
Sep 02, 2015, 02:27 PM
Ad Infinitum
Quote:
Originally Posted by trase View Post
Very interesting, for the price it might be the best ready-built racer so far.
For those who wonder about the receiver- as far as I can tell it is not included, so you will install the receiver of your choice.
Since it has a CC3D controller I'm pretty sure you will be able to access the USB port for programming.
I am bit concerned about the arms, looks like molded plastic. But they do look pretty sturdy anyway. Wonder if it can take 6 inch props.
Yeah, actually the quad looks rock solid. As far as I know there will be an rtf version coming any time soon. Cheers.
Sep 02, 2015, 06:00 PM
Leo
this will be great for a competitive market
Sep 03, 2015, 03:59 AM
Quote:
Looks like the arms are easily replaceable if so that is a big plus. I wonder if the motors have bullet connectors for easy replacement as well.

Are the ESC's built onto the board or separate?

Oh so much to know and talk about.

I see the rtf version looks to include a monitor.

Oh wow I also see it has OSD. Can't wait to see what that shows and how good it is.

edit: Ok rcnewbiechris I look forward to it

wouldn't mind doing a review myself. Haha
No Bullets on this baby.The motors are hard wired into the board, the ESC's are external mounted under the rotor arms, but still hard soldered in.
Yeah waiting to search the office tomorrow of a monitor and get you some pictures.

That's wht the joints look like.
Sep 03, 2015, 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy View Post
There is a microUSB port too ? (I saw already a serial port)...
What is the default receiver wiring ? PWM, CPPM ?
Hey SebDocky
Yeah it has a usb port hidden where the battery sits.

That micro USB port faces the battery compartment, there is also a collection of wires.
I've updated the blog post and included the teardown I just completed, have a look.
Now we just need to get it flying......
Sep 03, 2015, 04:19 AM
Hi,

I've ordered one! Looks nice

But if this is a cc3d, I don't see the SBUS Port?! Will it be possible to get a SBUS Receiver on this?!?!?!

What fireware runs on it or do I have to flash it with f.e. openPilot.

Are there already some configs out there to have a good starting point regarding PID's, Rates and Flightmodes?

Best Regards,
Jan
Sep 03, 2015, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Oh man I want to know more more more.

In general and for anyone. Also would like to know how many channels and which ones the VTX works on and is able to change to.

+1 for wanting to know what receiver type comes with it and what radios it can bind to.
Also what wiring as seby said.

Oh also wonder what flight modes it has pretuned.

Can't wait for more.
So many questions, but currently only one answer
Yeah you have called me out, just done a teardown and yes you can adjust the camera to point upwards abit. It is friction held between the top and bottom frame parts. There is an adjustment "window" so you can move it if you push it firmly.

There is a few photos with some bits removed, hope that makes it clear and my eyes apologize for spreading misinformation.
Sep 03, 2015, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodesrc View Post
Hey SebDocky
Yeah it has a usb port hidden where the battery sits.

That micro USB port faces the battery compartment, there is also a collection of wires.
I've updated the blog post and included the teardown I just completed, have a look.
Now we just need to get it flying......
Where is the SBUS Port on this CC3D?
Or how to get SBUS run on this. Only have a Futaba FF10 - and I want to get this work =) I NEED TO RACE THIS QUAD!
Last edited by jan85f; Sep 03, 2015 at 04:52 AM.
Sep 03, 2015, 05:56 AM
Has anybody an idea how to get SBUS working on this CC3D?

I really need help on this.

Best regards,
Jan