New! Blade inductrix micro edf quad - RC Groups
Jul 16, 2015, 02:29 AM
Discussion

New! Blade inductrix micro edf quad

Blade inductrix

Overview
Equipped with electric ducted fans and SAFE Technology, the Blade Inductrix is the ideal drone for beginners.

Features
A great choice for beginners
EDF power normally seen on RC jets
Equipped with SAFE Technology
Minimal noise
Very durable structure
LED lights for visibility
Spektrum 2.4GHz technology
Part Drone, Part RC Jet
Blade Inductrix

It’s the ultra-micro drone reimagined. The Blade Inductrix is a quadcopter unlike any you have seen before; coming with electric ducted fans (EDF), instead of the traditional propeller thrust systems. The inclusion of these EDFs (normally seen in RC jets) takes drone flying to a whole new level and, when coupled with innovative technology, the Inductrix really is a stand out. Here are some of the exciting features:

SAFE Technology Included

SAFE Technology allows you to fly the Inductrix with little effort, even if this is your first time flying a drone. SAFE combines small pitch and roll angle limits with electronic self-levelling to help you stay in control at all times.

Minimal Noise

The four electric ducted fans on the Inductrix are carefully tuned to give you smooth performance. What’s more, these fans produce less noise compared to normal drones that use propellers for thrust.

Excellent Durability

Because the electric fans are stored in cylindrical rotor housing, air is ducted through the high-speed rotors to give you a very durable structure. It doesn’t matter if the Inductrix bumps into things during flight; the motors will hardly be damaged.

Highly Visible

Blade has given the Inductrix bright Led lights that are designed to make orientation easy. The rotor housings are clear, ensuring that your view is not obstructed. This also gives the airframe a stunning glow in the air!

LiPo Flight Battery Included

This quadcopter comes with a 200mAh 1S battery from E-Flite. This 3.7V 30C LiPo can give you flight times up to five minutes and can be easily charged with the included USB charger.

Reliable Spektrum Technology

This drone comes with Spektrum DSMX 2.4GHz technology, so you will be able to use a wide range of Spektrum transmitters (sold separately) with this drone.

The Inductrix comes fully-assembled with red and blue bodies available for use. This lightweight drone can be flown just about anywhere, by anyone! If you are looking for your first drone, look no further. The Blade Inductrix is everything you could ever hope for.

Looks like some good cheap fun

Hussle
to remove ads between posts
Jul 16, 2015, 02:41 AM
Team Warpsquad
Cool lookin
Jul 16, 2015, 10:40 AM
RC-addicted
Here it's called Vectrix...
HH, what the hell are you doing, the websites are FULL of mistakes lately, once it's a 150mah battery, and on another page a 200, the name of the copter on the website is once Inductrix, and on another page Vectrix?!
Jul 16, 2015, 10:43 AM
This is so great!!! You can use it with a hobby grade transmitter, the batteries are swappable, it looks tiny yet durable, and if it flies as smoothly as a 200 QX or Nano QX, it's going to be super stable and controllable.
Jul 16, 2015, 10:49 AM
Seems like a large gap between the fan and the duct, less gap=higher performance. But I guess on high production qty plastic toys you can only expect so much.

Definitely looking forward to buying one of these. I have the Hubsan-Spektrum converter for my DX6 and flying the Proto X with a real radio is way better than the small plastic xmitters. And already have a handful of those 1S batteries too. Winner winner!
Jul 16, 2015, 01:13 PM
I think this is a great little quad geared to beginners who need stability, and durability. I also think this hybrid between a jet and a quad with their new fan/motor design will create a flurry of clones in the ultra breed, and hopefully in the 250 size as well.

I like the idea, and think it has potential
Jul 16, 2015, 01:29 PM
Here's a video:
Blade® Inductrix™ Ultra Micro Drone (2 min 7 sec)

The "crash resistance" tests are a bit ridiculous though. They crash it against the most harmless things you could ever imagine
Last edited by Zoide; Jul 16, 2015 at 01:35 PM.
Jul 16, 2015, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoide
They crash it against the most harmless things you could ever imagine
Those playing cards had no idea what hit them
Jul 16, 2015, 02:33 PM
Will it FPV?
Jul 16, 2015, 03:02 PM
Can it carry a GoPro?

j/k. It looks nice. Wish the price point was $10-15 less but it's a Blade so it should be nice. I'll probably wait for a 10% off sale or coupon.
Jul 16, 2015, 07:16 PM
semper mitis
I like it !
Jul 16, 2015, 07:22 PM
z33
z33
Subbed
Jul 16, 2015, 11:32 PM
Looks cool. Can't wait to see it in the hands of users.
Jul 17, 2015, 12:23 AM
Looks like it is just another toy quad. Wonder what Blade is doing lately.

Edmond
Jul 17, 2015, 02:33 PM
LiPo-Sucker & Airframe EMT
This says it has SAFE, and that it's self-leveling when the RTF (toy-like) radio's sticks are released.

But, I can't tell from the web-page write-ups how that will work when it's BNF, with the better radios. (DX4 and up.) The manual also says nothing about that.

With hobby-grade radios, will this have a "panic button" function? Will dual rates work?

Quick Reply