Jul 14, 2015, 09:11 AM
you ain't gang you can't hang
Thread OP
Discussion

For sale at watts

Since we are within 10 days of watts and no one has started a thread, i thought i would. Personally i want to buy some 51" AJ slick LG and a fusalage if you have one. I may bring a plane or two to sell.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 14, 2015, 10:43 AM
"Some do, some don't"
Hey Something Extra... What yah bringing?

Not really planning on bringing anything to sell but I do have a NIB BNF Archer (box never opened even has Lipo still inside), if someone is seriously interested will bring with me, otherwise it stays home to make more room for MY planes...

Archer is "Pending Trade"

Mark R.

old_coastie
Last edited by old_coastie; Jul 14, 2015 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Pending Trade
Jul 14, 2015, 11:37 AM
Thread OP
I dunno. Would you trade the archer for a 4 port charger? I might have some cash too.
Jul 14, 2015, 02:25 PM
"Some do, some don't"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somethin' Extra
I dunno. Would you trade the archer for a 4 port charger? I might have some cash too.
A very fair offer, but 4 Port Charger was one of those things I HAD to have, so already have one.. Not particular though... You got any Power 10 and up motors? Or maybe 50A and up ESC's? Cash is good, but usually barter means win-win.

Just so others know, only reason I'm letting the Archer go is that I bought 3 of them when they went on "fire" sale, and the two that I actually fly are still in great shape, so having a back up to the back up seems a little redundant, redundant..
Jul 14, 2015, 05:42 PM
MN WATTS Master
I will have a few things for sale.

1) 3D Hobbyshop 58" Edge airframe. I bought this new and flew it for a couple seasons. I'm using the gear in a new airframe now. It's in great shape with minimal wear. $175

2) 3D Hobbyshop 72" Extra airframe. This plane I bought used and it has had a number of repairs on it. The wings could use some more TLC. $150
Jul 14, 2015, 06:07 PM
"Some do, some don't"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintauri
I will have a few things for sale.

1) 3D Hobbyshop 58" Edge airframe. I bought this new and flew it for a couple seasons. I'm using the gear in a new airframe now. It's in great shape with minimal wear. $175

2) 3D Hobbyshop 72" Extra airframe. This plane I bought used and it has had a number of repairs on it. The wings could use some more TLC. $150
Vintauri,

PM Sent... I call dibs on the 72" Extra....

Please tell me you had this setup for electric as opposed to wet fuel... i.e. motor mount is present for electric...

Mark R.

old_coastie
Last edited by old_coastie; Jul 14, 2015 at 06:29 PM.
Jul 14, 2015, 06:44 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_coastie
Vintauri,

PM Sent... I call dibs on the 72" Extra....

Please tell me you had this setup for electric as opposed to wet fuel... i.e. motor mount is present for electric...

Mark R.

old_coastie
GRR. I wanted the extra. Ah well. About the archer, would you trade for a beat up eflite dallas doll, it isnt pretty but it is mechanically and structurally sound. Oh, and i upgraded the esc to run on 4s or 3s
Jul 14, 2015, 07:20 PM
"Some do, some don't"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somethin' Extra
GRR. I wanted the extra. Ah well. About the archer, would you trade for a beat up eflite dallas doll, it isnt pretty but it is mechanically and structurally sound. Oh, and i upgraded the esc to run on 4s or 3s
Somethin Extra...

If the Extra is not electric ready, I will have to tell Vintauri that I will take a pass... So if you want it as a Nitro/Gas let him know.

Sending you a PM re: Dallas Doll
Jul 14, 2015, 08:09 PM
MN WATTS Master
The 72 Extra is currently setup for electric. I think it always has been that way. I will leave the standoffs I used in it but depending on your choice of motors you may have to modify them as you see fit.

Steve
Jul 14, 2015, 08:35 PM
"Some do, some don't"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintauri
The 72 Extra is currently setup for electric. I think it always has been that way. I will leave the standoffs I used in it but depending on your choice of motors you may have to modify them as you see fit.

Steve
Sounds good, I will bring money with me... Now just got to leave room in car for a much bigger plane on the trip home... Maybe Joe V. will have room in his trailer...

Mark R.
Jul 14, 2015, 09:10 PM
Thread OP
Im also looking to buy pairs of 4s 4000-4500s.
Jul 15, 2015, 06:50 AM
Kit Manufacturer
I'm going to be coming out but it's looking like I might be packing a smaller vehicle. So if anyone has any specific products they are interested in, drop me a note and I will be sure to bring it along.
Jul 15, 2015, 11:37 PM

Airplanes for sale at WATTS

I have a Freewing A-6 Texan for sale. Plane is in very good shape. Yellow color. $150.00.
Jul 15, 2015, 11:40 PM

Airplane for sale at WATTS PK Extra

Parkzone Extra for sale. Very good shape. Orange color. $125.00.
Jul 16, 2015, 07:02 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpetersogac
I have a Freewing A-6 Texan for sale. Plane is in very good shape. Yellow color. $150.00.
Pics? Does it have the flaps installed?

Quick Reply