Jul 20, 2015, 11:59 AM
Team Warpsquad
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusFPV
Trappy,
See, even the editors of RcGroups is all about FPV.
A lot different now since they found out that this is way more fun then L.O.S.......lol
Please keep us updated on the CrossFire here as the other forum has that idiot Sassen on there!
Just add Sassen to your ignore list on the lab?
to remove ads between posts
Jul 20, 2015, 12:11 PM
Renatoa, not true. There are multiple schemes that you can use, it's all right there in the ETSI. Our band is running as SRD on FSK
Jul 20, 2015, 01:37 PM
question - how big are the receiver antennas?
Jul 20, 2015, 03:37 PM
Am I to assume that the $123 listed on their website includes everything needed? it says the preorder starts today, but there is still no real description or images of whats included
Jul 20, 2015, 04:03 PM
flythai
I dont believed the pice with all inclusive is only 123$
Jul 20, 2015, 04:05 PM
Trappy said over at another site that the $123 is just the Rx and I think he said the Tx will be $209. Don't hold me to that. He also said we are not supposed to order yet because the thing on their website is just a "teaser."
Jul 20, 2015, 07:10 PM
someone posted 209 but I think thats just going off the price of the big ezuhf box. Trappy hasnt said a price for the Tx yet. He did say that the micro RX will be less than half of the diversity RX which makes me happy.
Jul 20, 2015, 09:19 PM
fly by night
I like the low latency idea. but is it not still hamstrung being a module-type unit? I mean is it going to haev Taranis-internal equivalent latency.

I can see the need for this. Being as freestyle and racing miniquads can bebenfit from the low latency and the ability to have RF penetration through larger/denser objects. Hope it is tiny light Rx and small profile module too

but crowded market for UHF. Like the DTFUHF, the small EZUHF too, the new tiny DL LRS Rx too (and OpenLRS etc)

(the Lab still cooler place without folks who have no sense of humor)
Last edited by BCSaltchucker; Jul 20, 2015 at 09:28 PM.
Jul 20, 2015, 09:48 PM
TBS Crossfire or DragonLink?
This is one cool ass Tx to mount on to the Taranis module port.
Look at these features on it

"Find Mode"....

and 2:40 on the VIDEO CLIP, that is some cool features to have
on the Tx Crossfire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=161&v=881AJ-ETPE4
Jul 20, 2015, 09:52 PM
TBS Crossfire or DragonLink?
....and I hope TBS software (firmware) is much easier to update
then those lousy ImmmersionRC EzUHF nonsense.
ie...fw 149.1, 150.9.....etc etc...

.EzUHF is sooo damn complicated.
What worse is that when you buy their products, you'll get mismatching
firmwares on the EzUHF Rx and Tx side. Soo annoying.
Jul 20, 2015, 10:10 PM
Starting to look interesting!!
Jul 21, 2015, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchydkid
Trappy said over at another site that the $123 is just the Rx and I think he said the Tx will be $209. Don't hold me to that. He also said we are not supposed to order yet because the thing on their website is just a "teaser."
Thats one hell of a teaser if you're able to checkout with (and give them money for) a not real item listing in your cart. Also its the 21st, and the real items still aren't up
Jul 21, 2015, 08:59 AM
Found this. Should be a lot more details.

http://www.team-blacksheep.com/tbs-crossfire-manual.pdf
Jul 21, 2015, 09:37 AM
Hey Trappy, I have a few quesitons for ya!

1... I live in Macau, SAR China, and plan to fly in Macau, HK and China. I was wondering if the 800-900mhz frequency band that the crossfire uses is for me to use in this area without too much interference. I have been concerned about flying with 2.4ghz in such a dense urban area with so many 2.4ghz transmitters all over the place. I bought into the EzUHF system from your website, but have been afraid to use is as I am concerned about 433mhz from my GoPro, Mobius and ESC's from affecting its performance.

2... How does the crossfire cope when close to high 433mhz emitting devices like the GoPro and ESC's?

3... Will the crossfire work in your little TBS Gemini?

Many thanks in advance for your response!
Jul 21, 2015, 12:31 PM
Can it take 12ch ppm?

-Hugo

Quick Reply