Jul 11, 2015, 07:49 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Alert

Donald Trump Is For America!

Why is The Donald so incredibly popular?

Because Americans are sick with worry about America, about their future, and the future of the country.

They see ever deal created by this administration hurts the country. They see America losing ground while other nations, including China, are rising. They see no future being proposed except more intrusive, spying government- unconstitutional government.

Americans are sick of politicians. They hate the deceptive, lying, fast talking professional liars.

Donald Trump is none of the above! He is an American through and through. Trump loves America and you know he is not lying when he says it.. He is an American born, very successful businessman who understands that Mexico is a giant dog tic on our rump sucking our blood for all they can get, and he has so stated. Trump is neither Canadian, Cuban, nor Kenyan. You don't have to worry about his true intentions.

Should he be elected president, he won't tell the Russians to wait until after the election on missile defense. He will make sure America is defended no matter what the Russians want.

Donald is for America, and the Mexicans hate it.

Trump is the only person running that is 100 % for America.

Vote For Donald Trump!
Jul 11, 2015, 08:20 PM
Honourary Canadian and Frisian
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyl
He is an American through and through. Trump loves America and you know he is not lying when he says it.
The above exemplifies what is wrong with America today.
Jul 11, 2015, 08:32 PM
Really?
Donald Trump is for Donald Trump.
Jul 11, 2015, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dll932
As well he should be.
Jul 11, 2015, 08:40 PM
Really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny McGhee
As well he should be.
Fine, but don't think he's for US. He's a narcissistic loudmouth - sort of like Ralph Nader but louder and prone to saying dumber, more tone - deaf things.
Jul 11, 2015, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Fine, but don't think he's for US. He's a narcissistic loudmouth - sort of like Ralph Nader but louder and prone to saying dumber, more tone - deaf things.
Now that's funny. What do you call the current resident of the White house? Now there is the most narcissistic person I have ever seen in my life.
Jul 11, 2015, 08:53 PM
Quote:
It must be an American phenomenon; the constant assignation of traits best described as altruistic to those they agree with while denying the same of those they don't.
Jul 11, 2015, 09:03 PM
I hope to vote for him in the primary, if he is still around. We have an open primary and as an Independent I just want him around as long as possible in the Republican primary.
I even know some Hispanics who are planning on doing the same.
Jul 11, 2015, 09:21 PM
Do whatever it takes to get what you want. Those who are proud of their dirty tactics publicly I can only imagine what they are willing to hide.
Jul 11, 2015, 09:22 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuup.
Jul 11, 2015, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambientech
Do whatever it takes to get what you want. Those who are proud of their dirty tactics publicly I can only imagine what they are willing to hide.
Donald said he knew how to get the Hispanic vote, and if he is around in a primary he is going to likely get most of them.

I know nothing about dirty, just exercising my right to vote in the most effective way.
Jul 11, 2015, 09:35 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefast
Now that's funny. What do you call the current resident of the White house? Now there is the most narcissistic person I have ever seen in my life.

When I read the above, my mind first saw "Criminal resident of the White House".
Jul 11, 2015, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyl
When I read the above, my mind first saw "Criminal resident of the White House".
I was thinking of the indicted former resident of the Texas Governor's Mansion.
Jul 11, 2015, 10:11 PM
Really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefast
No more than most presidents, less than some.
Jul 11, 2015, 10:16 PM
Closed Account
LOL. If Donald Trump isn't a liar, it's because he's too full of himself to care about the truth.

The greatest gift which could be given to the democrats would be for the republican party to select him as their candidate in the general election.

Quick Reply