This thread is privately moderated by decreale, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 10, 2015, 12:18 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Battery Chargers

I had three chargers one from Hobby King, it died within a year need I say anymore. The second one was the B6 80AC. This showed promise but also crapped out after a year. I decided to spend some money and get hopefully a good charger. I paid about $100 for the CB86. The other two chargers combined cost the same. This charger can charge up to 8 batteries at once and they can be different size batteries or all the same. It does require a power source. I got a power source for $25.00 . I must say, I am very pleased with this charger and its been over a year and I try to fly every weekend if it's not raining. If you are looking for a good charger take a look at this one. If I can connect the power source to the charger anybody can.
Just recently I purchased a 1s500mAh battery for my Fpv camera. It has a JST connector and to my suprise I was able to charge the battery with my charger
Last edited by decreale; Jan 23, 2017 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Update
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply