FPV 250 Racing - Page 4 - RC Groups

Benton County R/C Aerodrome (Adair Village, Oregon, United States)

Oct 02, 2015, 08:56 AM
but she said i could fly at one so i can make it with you levi. at adair park right
to remove ads between posts
Oct 02, 2015, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeviW
Sadly, I need to be home by 4:30 so I won't be able to stay that late.. maybe we'll have better timing next time.

My headplays turned on last night, but I don't trust the receiver yet. I want to find out before replying to the manufacturer, plus I'm already charged up and psyched to fly, so I'll be out there at 1pm even if it's just me.

Anyone who can make it is free to join me.
i'll be there
Oct 08, 2015, 10:07 AM

Fly this weekend?

Anyone want to fly this weekend?

The forecast is calling for rain on Saturday, but Sunday looks ok.
Oct 08, 2015, 11:12 AM
I'm solo parenting this weekend but might be able to bring the boy with me for a few quick flights.
Oct 15, 2015, 08:59 AM
I'm not sure yet but I got a new phone so could you guys text me and I could get your numbers back. It's still the same number, thanks
Oct 26, 2015, 06:14 PM
I have a QAV250 nearly completed (glacial pace build) that I would really appreciate someone taking a look at it. I need to take it back apart to find what is apparently a short somewhere, but I thought an experienced eye might be able to determine the likely problem(s?) before it's in pieces again. Everything worked prior to final assembly, so I may have pinched a wire somewhere. I could meet at the Adair field most any time or anywhere else that would be convenient for you. Thanks for considering this request. Robin.
Oct 27, 2015, 11:26 PM
when we have another fpv meet you could just bring it by and we would take a look at it
Oct 28, 2015, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanager
I have a QAV250 nearly completed (glacial pace build) that I would really appreciate someone taking a look at it. I need to take it back apart to find what is apparently a short somewhere, but I thought an experienced eye might be able to determine the likely problem(s?) before it's in pieces again. Everything worked prior to final assembly, so I may have pinched a wire somewhere. I could meet at the Adair field most any time or anywhere else that would be convenient for you. Thanks for considering this request. Robin.
I'd be happy to take a look, I should have some free time on Friday.
Oct 29, 2015, 09:39 PM
Thanks very much for the replies. I'm working at home tomorrow (Friday), so I can be free just about any time, or at the next fpv meet if that works better for you. Just let me know when and where. I'm also happy to provide a cell phone number or email address to make the arrangements, just not sure if it's best to post those here or not.
Oct 29, 2015, 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanager
Thanks very much for the replies. I'm working at home tomorrow (Friday), so I can be free just about any time, or at the next fpv meet if that works better for you. Just let me know when and where. I'm also happy to provide a cell phone number or email address to make the arrangements, just not sure if it's best to post those here or not.
I'm home most of tomorrow as well, just need to run a few errands at some point. I live in North Albany and you are more than welcome to come to my house or we could meet somewhere. Feel free to call or text me 541-250-2120.

Scott
Oct 29, 2015, 11:37 PM
Great, thanks Scott, I'll give you a call tomorrow morning, much appreciated.
Robin.
Nov 04, 2015, 10:14 AM
Looks like Friday may be sunny and mostly dry, anyone want to fly?
Nov 04, 2015, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeviW
Looks like Friday may be sunny and mostly dry, anyone want to fly?
Urgh. ...working til 5pm! I've made some adjustments and really want to do some testing. Looks like I'll have to hope for a dry weekend.
Nov 04, 2015, 01:50 PM
I would like to meet with you guys out there this weekend if you go.
Robin.
Nov 06, 2015, 08:24 PM
Looks like it'll be a wet weekend.. maybe sunday.