Apr 17, 2005, 09:37 AM
Big thrills w/o hospital bills
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuovaic
Haha! looks like you were too busy wastching your bike going sideways to notice the car! nice vids Shaun. Make em in wmv and you'll get a good footage per file size.

John
It worked!.. It's still a big file (26kb) but it was way bigger than that before, and this ones got music with it too..! Called 'CarParkWynnStuff',.. you'll see the part where the bike gets air and lands into a big long drifting slide..! Enjoy..

Shaun
to remove ads between posts
Apr 17, 2005, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaulfi
It worked!.. It's still a big file (26kb) but it was way bigger than that before, and this ones got music with it too..! Called 'CarParkWynnStuff',.. you'll see the part where the bike gets air and lands into a big long drifting slide..! Enjoy..

Shaun

nice work shaun.... i like that parking lot with its dips and rises.... and a deep soundtrack too.....

carl...
Apr 17, 2005, 07:53 PM
Footage looks great Shaun, will you be heading out to Bredale this weekend?

Ben
Apr 18, 2005, 09:22 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexzzt
Footage looks great Shaun, will you be heading out to Bredale this weekend?

Ben
Ben,.. it looks like Brendale is free on Saturday.. I'm sure Macka will want to go , and Mark070 might be able to make it too if we go around lunch time..! So that means we'll have 3 bikes on the track all at once!..

There's a calender on the Brendale site (England Park Raceway) ,.. Shall we meet there, say midday Saturday-12pm..?

Shaun
Apr 22, 2005, 05:24 PM
Thread OP
Ok,.. just to let you Brizzy guys know that Macka and I will be at Brendale today if the rain holds up (it looks good so far),.. but if not we know an indoor place to run at, (HobbyStation)..!

I PM'd you'all anyway..

Shaun
Apr 25, 2005, 11:28 PM

Batteries

Hello, I am getting some accessories together for a new TT R1 I will be purchasing. I am wondering what the best brand/type of battery would be for these bikes. I can get what seems to be a good deal on some GP 3300mAh NiMH units, are they any good? Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks

Ben
Apr 26, 2005, 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexzzt
Hello, I am getting some accessories together for a new TT R1 I will be purchasing. I am wondering what the best brand/type of battery would be for these bikes. I can get what seems to be a good deal on some GP 3300mAh NiMH units, are they any good? Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks

Ben

ben , talk to shaun "scaulfi" , he really knows what the go is , he may even have a contact for you .

he got me 3300 and they are good but there are 3600 and 3700 which are better again .
mark
Apr 26, 2005, 06:45 AM
Thread OP
Ben,.. I know a guy that Zaps packs, I need some new GP3300's too, so we should put in and get some..!? The Intergy-3600's are a bit cheaper. (unmatched, are even cheaper ),.. I'm not sure on the 3700's yet.. Here's his site!

Shaun
Apr 26, 2005, 07:10 AM
Cool, sounds good. Let me know when your ready to order.

Thanks

Ben
May 03, 2005, 07:03 PM
Thread OP
Just letting you Brizzy guys know, this is Brendales off week, they have this Saturday 7th off (no racing, just practice), and every second Saturday after that.. I'll be taking my nitro bike with me for some 'running in laps'..!

Are you able to make it this time round, Mark..? I know Macka is keen as!..

Hey Ben, how's the new bike coming along?,.. have you got it yet..? I have'nt talked to Scott yet about the batt packs, I've been busy, but it's all cool though, just when you need some packs let me know, he's only a phone call away..?!

Also,.. I put 2 more vids on my homepage the other night,.. called; Brendale-Hacker01 & Wynnum-Hacker001 ... Enjoy!..

Shaun
May 03, 2005, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Just letting you Brizzy guys know, this is Brendales off week, they have this Saturday 7th off (no racing, just practice), and every second Saturday after that.. I'll be taking my nitro bike with me for some 'running in laps'..!

Hey Ben, how's the new bike coming along?,.. have you got it yet..? I have'nt talked to Scott yet about the batt packs, I've been busy, but it's all cool though, just when you need some packs let me know, he's only a phone call away..?!

Also,.. I put 2 more vids on my homepage the other night,.. called; Brendale-Hacker01 & Wynnum-Hacker001 ... Enjoy!..

Shaun

working saturday and sunday , im going to go out eithier thrusday or friday

ill grab the engine off you soon shaun , im hanging to try it

i like the new vids , cool intro's

you really smoothed out using the hacker , well done

now give it back your enjoying it to much lol

mark
Last edited by marco070; May 03, 2005 at 10:23 PM.
May 03, 2005, 10:23 PM
STeve B in NC
Shaun, I bet you are getting to like that Hacker! It's definitely my favorite motor. You can really tell how quick the bike is from those new videos, with the acceleration wheelies out on both tracks. Nice driving BTW!

STeve B in NC
May 03, 2005, 11:27 PM
Quote:

Shaun
Shaun, Im waiting to hear back from an Aussie company who may be able to supply the R1 at a reasonable price (a little hesitant about ordering from overseas). If the price is no good ill be ordering from rcmart (i figured out how to transfer money to Paypal without a credit card). I guess that means that im in no hurry for the batteries but if you are ready, ill order too.

I definitely want to see the nitro in action!

Ben
May 03, 2005, 11:53 PM
I'll be back..bwap bwaap
Hey Shaun,
That brendale vid was great. You were flyin'
Have the car guys at that track seen you going that fast?

lol, i'm only 11,000 miles away. I'll be right down with the 4 banger.
May 04, 2005, 06:18 AM
That was a nice track. You guys get all the breaks...Damn great grandparents...

Quick Reply