Jul 03, 2015, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafak
pre-orders on Platinum Hobbies are out of stock already..this will be a never ending comedy... LOL
Oh well, just choose one of the other 3 that are just hitting the market. Better than this one anyway. At least 2 of them are.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 03, 2015, 08:25 PM
Need more props..........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafak
pre-orders on Platinum Hobbies are out of stock already..this will be a never ending comedy... LOL
They changed it to not accept money as I understand it. They won't be have the initial batch until later this month. They and others will be taking orders then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyFPV
Oh well, just choose one of the other 3 that are just hitting the market. Better than this one anyway. At least 2 of them are.
Feel free to troll elsewhere.
Jul 03, 2015, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oso Grande
They changed it to not accept money as I understand it. They won't be have the initial batch until later this month. They and others will be taking orders then.

Feel free to troll elsewhere.
Certainly will when something calls for it. Thanks for your permission anyway.

I was merely stating an educated opinion. Trolling would have been posting links to those products. I understand though, the truth hurts.
Jul 04, 2015, 04:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oso Grande
Just sent a message to Phil.

Those pads or a prime example of some quality suggestions that were made that I was able to implement into the PDB.

Hi

Thanks for thinking of me MrMurderer, I've got the message and replied. Lets hope this is the start of a great business relationship

Cheers
Phil
Jul 04, 2015, 04:31 AM
multirotormania.com
Last edited by punkindrublik; Jul 04, 2015 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Not worth it...
Jul 04, 2015, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nine

i've been hammering it on 4s, and it's been rock solid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66UxmYN7yuU

Nine, where did you get those spacers for your frame? 3D printed??
Jul 04, 2015, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crankster
i had them printed by a local service here. they're moray's spacers

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:671315
Jul 04, 2015, 12:41 PM
multirotormania.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by crankster
Pick a color

http://multirotormania.com/3d-printe...-5-colors.html
Jul 04, 2015, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkindrublik
this is probably the better route.

i paid about that much for the spacers to be printed, then i ordered the bolts from MRM separately.
Jul 04, 2015, 02:40 PM
Quote:

i paid about that much for the spacers to be printed, then i ordered the bolts from MRM separately.
+1

Ordering everything from one place is definitely better!
Jul 05, 2015, 07:32 AM
Quote:

Thanks guys for the feedback. MRM looks like a good option and definitely worth getting everything from one place. Unfortunately, many of the best are in the US and postage kills us on the other side of the world especially for smaller items.
Jul 05, 2015, 08:51 AM
crashing since 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeItBuildIt
Hi

Thanks for thinking of me MrMurderer, I've got the message and replied. Lets hope this is the start of a great business relationship

Cheers
Phil
Thanks Phil.
Hope i didn't take liberties by suggesting your store. The idea for a uk seller popped into my head and yours was the first shop i thought of as you have a great rep and i have always been happy with anything i have purchased from you and the fast shipping.

In hindsight i prob should of come over to the forum and suggested it before i put your name forward on here, but the idea came and i acted on it. Strike while the iron is hot and all that!

Very happy that it appears you are good with the idea and i will wait to get this pdb from you as and when you have them in stock in the future.
Jul 05, 2015, 10:56 AM
"Furadi"
Finished my Oso test pdb build the other day. Never used a minim before and the install was pretty straight forward.
Jul 05, 2015, 03:38 PM
had some fun throwing the zmr around yesterday

zmr250 - 4th of July (2 min 32 sec)
Jul 05, 2015, 07:17 PM
Great clean build ConradM!

Fun runs Nine! Great flying!