Jun 22, 2015, 05:18 AM
Thread OP
Mini-Review

Eachine JJRC H8 - World's Cheapest Drone (Banggood)

Buy it here: http://www.banggood.com/Eachine-H8-M...-p-975808.html

Description:
Item name: Eachine H8 Mini RC Quadcopter
Frequency: 2.4G
Gyro: 6 axis
Product size: 11*11*2.8cm
Package size: 14.5*7.8*13.5cm
Quadcopter weight: about 20g
Product battery: 3.7V 150MAH
Remote battery: 3 x AAA dry battery
Charging time: 45mins
Flying time: 5-7mins
R/C distance: about 30m
Flying distance: about 30m
Color: black,white

Features:
With Headless Mode,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying .
One press automatic return .
4 Channel which can do ascend, descend, forward, backward, left sideward fly, right sideward fly and rolling 360°
It has 6-axis gyro which can have more stable flying and be easy to control
It can realize 3D tumbling in four directions with 4 LED lights.
Lightweight airframe with nice durability
Battery protection

Package Included:
1 x H8 Mini RC Quadcopter
1 x Transmitter
1 x USB cable
1 x Screwdriver
1 x Manual

My Unboxing Video:
Eachine JJRC H8 Unboxing - World's Cheapest Drone (Banggood) (2 min 5 sec)
Last edited by LarrysLounge; Jun 22, 2015 at 06:25 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 22, 2015, 05:22 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Good things come in 3, they say, but I still wonder if we really need 3 threads on the same quadcopter.

For good reference, here are the other 2:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2408416
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2418902
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Jun 22, 2015, 05:35 AM
Thread OP
Sorry, didnt know there were 2 other reviews of this quad
Jun 22, 2015, 05:48 AM
No worries, I understand you are new, btw, welcome.

When in doubt if info or a question has been posted before, I would suggest to familiarize yourself with the search function. Also very convenient when looking for something read earlier, as this is a very active part of the forums, so often a topic falls back many pages in just a day.
Jun 23, 2015, 10:35 PM
GOT WINGS
There are also at least 2 other review threads on the H8 besides the ones Solo listed, so yours would be the sixth.
Latest blog entry: Hobbyzone Carbon Cub S 2
Jun 23, 2015, 11:38 PM
Thread OP
well, it doesnt hurt to have more reviews.
Jun 24, 2015, 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusflier
There are also at least 2 other review threads on the H8 besides the ones Solo listed, so yours would be the sixth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarrysLounge
well, it doesnt hurt to have more reviews.

Maybe I should start a 7th thread then? I do like that album Toto made, "The Seventh One".

But I agree with siriusflier here, imho this already overly active subforum doesn't need such an amount of thread on a single type of quad. Just imagine you are looking for a bit of info on the battery for the H8. The more threads, the more search results will pop up, the longer it takes to find the posting you were looking for. Plus, as there are already so many active threads here, a topic will sink to many pages back from the front within hours, and topics with questions get missed, because these are already disappearing from view before someone saw the question and answered it.

I think it might be a smart idea to further divide the multirotor section in "mini" and "micro" multirotors, and even make a seperate reviews subforum. Then having multiple review threads won't matter, and not interfere with the discussion type threads, where info is shared.
Jun 24, 2015, 12:16 AM
XFM
XFM
eXperimental Flying Machines
A cut and paste from a product page and
an unboxing video with no commentary or captions to provide opinions or insights
is a review ?
Jul 06, 2015, 03:14 PM
you should probably explain a bit how is it that the video here

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2451520

looks so much like this one
Syma X8C unboxing (English) (6 min 19 sec)

and probably explain to the original creator here http://www.multicopters.es/foro/vbul...3-Video-Robado why are you using his work without permission.
Jul 07, 2015, 01:21 AM
For those of you who are reading Larry's blog, you should know that Larry has stolen one video from Felipe Garcia's channel in YouTube, and has uploaded to his own channel.

He is showing the video in this blog:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/newr...0170&noquote=1

The link to the original video is this (every body can verify it):

We've informed to moderators, and we are requesting to Larrys to remove the video from this blog and his Youtube channel, but he is not being a fair man,
instead of removing it, he is deleting our posts and has closed the thread. We are not going to stop requesting the removal of the video. If it is necesary we are going to create a thread in the forum and everybody will know how Larry is.

Dear Larry, when are you going to remove the video? What more do you need?
Jul 07, 2015, 02:24 PM
Dear Larry's Lounge, we don't understand why don't you remove the video. We know, you know, everybody knows you have stolen the video from Felipe Garcia's Youtube channel? Why is it so dificult for you understanding that you should remove the video anywhere you have published it? You are deleting our posts from your blog, but what happens with threads where you don't have any permission to do it? We are going to remember it to you every day, every thread, every time you write a new post in this forum , I will reply to every to let know to everybody the kind of people you are.
Last edited by tortera; Jul 07, 2015 at 02:31 PM.
Jul 07, 2015, 02:33 PM
I know you are now online? Why don't you reply to these messages? Are you afraid? Will you lose money with the publicity? Wy?
Jul 07, 2015, 02:56 PM
For those people who doesn't know what is happening, I'll explain a bit better the reason why am I writing these posts. Larry has published in this forum, and in his youtube channel, a video about an unboxing review for the Syma X8C quadcopter, as if this video is of his ownership. He thought that changing the thumbnail picture of the video nobody could notice that the video was downloaded from one spanish citizen's youtube channel. He never figured out that spanish people would read his posts. But now, Felipe Garcia, and his friends, are requesting to Larry for removing the video from the forum and the youtube channel. He is deleting the posts we write in his blog, therefore we are writing in the threads of the forum where he published the same products reviews. In this way, every body who reads it will know what he is doing. One of those videos would be from your ownership.

This is the original video from Felipe Garcia's channel:

And this is the video uploaded to Larry's Lounge channel:

Syma X8C Venture Unboxing (Courtesy of GearBest) (3 min 52 sec)

If you play both and check the dates, you will verify that we are saying the true.

He has published the video in his blog: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2451520

It seems that Larry is not interested in the removal of the video because he has in the description of the video, and in his post in this forum, a direct link to the Gearbest online shop. And couriously, Felipe recieved the product from Banggood.

What do you think about it?

It seems that Larry is afraid and doesn't want to reply to us...
Jul 08, 2015, 06:47 AM
poor larry he had to close all the threads in his blog
Jul 09, 2015, 01:27 AM
Felipe Garcia's claim has had its effect, Youtube has removed the vídeo. Larry you had the opportunity to do it, but you havn't wanted to do it...

Quick Reply