FMS SUPR EZ Trainer Intro Trailer By: RCINFORMER - RC Groups
Jun 19, 2015, 08:45 PM
RCINFORMER
New Product

FMS SUPR EZ Trainer Intro Trailer By: RCINFORMER

Introducing the all New “SUPR EZ” from FMS Models & DiamondHobby.com . Simply put, it is the best all around, go anywhere, do anything R/C model that makes flying simple for a beginner but is capable enough for an expert to really have a ton of fun with! Best of all, it is priced at just over $100! Comes in both Receiver Ready and RTF configurations. Because it has only a 15amp current draw and a 3s battery, it will fly for a long time for a very low cost! This is the plane that everyone can own and probably everyone should! This is EPO foam at its best!

FMS SUPR EZ Trainer Intro Trailer By: RCINFORMER (4 min 55 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Jun 20, 2015, 02:18 AM
Looks a bit like a smaller TechOne Air Titan. That one is 1600 mm/63" wingspan.

That's a nice size; however the only Tech One supplier in US that I've found is Nitroplanes, and they don't list it..
Jun 20, 2015, 12:48 PM
WOW! This "trainer"sure flies great with an expert pilot at the controls. Would be nice to see one of these great "trainers" being demo by a true beginner sometime.
Jun 21, 2015, 09:41 AM
For PNP $119 I'm in come August!
Jun 21, 2015, 11:30 AM
SUPR EZ stunt trainer?
Jun 21, 2015, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmech2k
SUPR EZ stunt trainer?
Great Follow-up to the Ares gamma 370 Pro which is teaching me stunts little by little and a Great Flying Cessna type. I Can't say enough about the Gamma Pro and this Looks to be Well Put Together also for a similar price!!!
Jun 21, 2015, 06:33 PM
Electric_RC
I like it, I think I will have to add it to my collection.
Jun 21, 2015, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge707
Great Follow-up to the Ares gamma 370 Pro which is teaching me stunts little by little and a Great Flying Cessna type. I Can't say enough about the Gamma Pro and this Looks to be Well Put Together also for a similar price!!!
Yes, it looks like a fun little plane. The kind of plane everyone should keep around for fun. Just wondering if the name isn't a bit misleading?
Jun 21, 2015, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmech2k
Yes, it looks like a fun little plane. The kind of plane everyone should keep around for fun. Just wondering if the name isn't a bit misleading?
I guess we will see when we get some Real Life reports from beginners who fly it???
Jul 05, 2015, 09:03 PM
I wonder how this would do an upright flat spin.
Jul 17, 2015, 05:11 PM
Recent full review/promo is now up on youtube. Sorry I can't capture a link with my tablet. I'm sold. Will order next week!
Sep 14, 2015, 04:47 PM

I am thinking about buying this plane.

Hello everyone. I have been lurking here daily for years and never found the time to start this great hobby. I have read about many great trainers over the years and this new one from FMS, looks very promising and a good value. I know that the plane has only been out for a short while and wonder why it hasn't caught on. It seems to be a very versatile trainer. Have any of you purchased and flown this plane? I would like to read some real life reviews from actual owners. I see where Diamond Hobby has them in stock with parts but the price is now $20.00 more. Thank you.
Last edited by mackrc; Sep 14, 2015 at 06:56 PM.
Oct 06, 2015, 06:56 PM
Rum River watershed
Looks like a really nice plane, surprised there doesn't seem to be more interest?
Oct 06, 2015, 07:59 PM
It is the ideal trainer for new pilot learn how to repair, no miss leading here.

Edmond
Oct 06, 2015, 10:48 PM
Rum River watershed
Ordered at BG USA. They're $120, so a little over $110 if you can use the 8% newus coupon:

http://us.banggood.com/Wholesale-War...sa-981853.html

Supposedly fast DHL shipping. It's going to be a learning process...

Quick Reply