RC Laser Sailboat - Page 31 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jul 30, 2017, 12:14 AM
Driven by Passion!
Put 2 new RC Laser's in the water today at El Dorado Park in Long Beach CA. We had 4 Lasers and 1 Kyosho Sea Dolphin and the water to ourselves. It was a really nice day to maiden the new boats. Great boats, good friends and fair winds, perfect!
to remove ads between posts
Aug 01, 2017, 01:13 AM
Hey Dave Just checking this sailing thing out he he
Aug 06, 2017, 11:46 PM
Driven by Passion!
What's up Dick! Well we are having a blast. Raul, Tony, Tommy and Rob all have boats now. Been sailing at El Dorado Park in Long Beach and Mason Park in Irvine. The ability to use a remote control on something that does want to fall out of the sky every second is just sublime! Raul, Tony and I sailed today in Irvine. Come on out and join us.
Aug 07, 2017, 12:12 PM
Thanks maybe some day when I m good enough he he Went yesterday with Jeff and Bill had a blast, even buying Bills boat hes getting a new one !!
Aug 07, 2017, 07:41 PM
Hey Dave Bought and picked up today Bill s Nirvana 1 meter. Had so much fun sailing it Sunday, when he offered it I grabbed at it he he
Aug 07, 2017, 09:48 PM
PGR
PGR
Low AltiDude
So Dick ....

Ever wonder why you haven't seen me at any slopes recently? Probably not, huh, but I'll tell you anyway:

I've been sailing instead. I have a DragonForce 65, a V-32, a Soling 1M, and I'll have an RC Laser as soon as IntensitySails gets them back in stock. I'm a member of the Orange County Model Sailing Club (OCMSC) and sail at W.R. Mason Park in Irvine nearly every weekend. I sailed yesterday with Dave, Raul, Tony, and Rob (I suck at remembering names so I may have the Tony & Rob part wrong) and we all had a blast!

Come on out and join the fun. Looking forward to sailing with you. There aren't any races scheduled next weekend so the pond will be wide open for pleasure sailing.

Pete
Aug 11, 2017, 06:29 PM
Are there any RC Lasers sailing in Foster City, CA?
Aug 13, 2017, 07:24 PM
great sailing today at MAson park. Finally got to sail with 4 other RC LASERS ... Great meeting you all and will see you again.

chuck
guy with the older RC LASER
Aug 13, 2017, 08:52 PM
Driven by Passion!
Hey Chuck,

Super to meet another RC Laser sailor. The Lasers were the class of the fleet today! Got off the water about 5:00 pm. A beautiful day of sailing at Mason Park in Irvine, CA. Several different types of boats, all trying there best. Too much fun!

We will check in again with you for out next outing.
Dave
Aug 13, 2017, 10:47 PM
here is short video my wife shot of the sailing action today. @ Mason Park

Mason Park Sailing (1 min 21 sec)
Aug 13, 2017, 11:30 PM
Good times today, nice meeting you all and see you soon !!!!
Aug 14, 2017, 12:45 AM
Driven by Passion!
Nice video Chuck. It really shows the shifty winds we were sailing in today. Thank your wife for capturing the action!
Aug 15, 2017, 10:32 PM
MASON PARK IRVINE SAILING ACTION (0 min 38 sec)