Jul 21, 2015, 02:04 AM

K969

I'm interested in the K969, but the price is presently $59 on Banggood whereas in Gearbest (hesitant to buy from them) its $49. Seems like a good drift car for the price. Hope they reduce the price soon..
to remove ads between posts
Jul 22, 2015, 02:22 PM
I received the K999 to yesterday. I haven't had much chance to use it yet but will give a good run tomorrow. If anyone has any questions or would like detailed photos of any of the parts please feel free to ask I'll post a full review once I've put a few packs through it.

http://goo.gl/frIrUD

Chris.

Last edited by everear1984; Jul 24, 2015 at 04:42 AM.
Jul 22, 2015, 03:08 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by everear1984
I received the K999 to review yesterday. I haven't had much chance to use it yet but will give a good run tomorrow. If anyone has any questions or would like detailed photos of any of the parts please feel free to ask I'll post a full review once I've put a few packs through it.

If any of you intend to buy one it would be great if you could use this link - http://goo.gl/frIrUD
I do not get paid by Gearbest but they will only continue to send me items to review if it generates sales.

Chris.

Mine is supposed to arrive today, so hopefully I can start on my review too. Looking forward to your thoughts on it.
Jul 23, 2015, 03:30 AM
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2464535

I'm heading out now for its maiden voyage to the skatepark
Jul 24, 2015, 11:48 AM
If anyone knows if some larger wheels that will fit the K999 could you post a link? I want to run it on dirt but it needs more ground clearance.
Jul 24, 2015, 06:43 PM
Technomancer
Quote:
Originally Posted by everear1984
If anyone knows if some larger wheels that will fit the K999 could you post a link? I want to run it on dirt but it needs more ground clearance.
Can you take a pic of the wheel off
Jul 25, 2015, 07:44 AM
I finally managed to get some footage today. Had a blast at the skatepark. The K999 is a great little car

WLTOYS K999 1/28 Micro Short Course Truck - Skatep (3 min 30 sec)
Last edited by everear1984; Jul 27, 2015 at 01:33 AM.
Jul 29, 2015, 05:20 AM
Technomancer
I received my WL K999 from GearBest today, I can't believe how fast the shipping was.

So far I looooovvvee it. I'll post some more pics and a review soon, but here's a couple of teaser pics of my first FPV prototype. Lookin' pretty 'Back to the Future' style

Driving FPV with my goggles on, around the table and chair legs in my dining room, has to be up there with the most fun I have had in RC so far!
Last edited by valiantGLX; Aug 02, 2015 at 10:25 PM.
Aug 01, 2015, 10:07 AM
Looks like a nice little car. I just ordered the K989 (rally version) from Banggood. I really hope the decided to do a "Bind'n'Run" version so I don't get another TX every time I buy a car. BG said they were going to stock the larger 1/18 scale cars in a BNR version but that never happened.
Aug 10, 2015, 07:40 AM
hi, I also came to me the K999 few days, nice, the biggest problem is the lack of ground clearance of the chassis, you can drive on pavements beautiful smooth even a few millimeters in relief it makes it ungovernable, at home on the floor that runs it's a pleasure. Making her go on a dirt road I finally broke the transmission shaft that for now I modified by drilling and inserting in the sphere of 'constant velocity a rod from 0.5 but I want to find the parts. On gerbest not the 'I found, can you tell me where you can find it?
valiantGLX, excellent short too mount a fpv on toy car ...

Aug 13, 2015, 05:48 AM
my K999 with system fpv powered 1s..

Aug 15, 2015, 04:34 PM
I received my K989 from Banggood yesterday and I'm very impressed by it. It's great fun to drive on a smooth surface. I really hope they will sell these as bind and run. Also hope they will offer spares soon. This car is the perfect size for indoor racing as it doesn't require a huge amount of space.
Aug 19, 2015, 02:10 PM
I received my little monster truck p929 from banggood today. 12days deliverytime to austria thats great!! The car seems to be a great little RC car. Tough i have to check the lipo because it came plugged in and turned on. Looks like the lipo has blown up a little bit. All in all iam very impressed of the quality. Does anyone know what function the free 4 pin plug on the ESC rx unit has?
Aug 20, 2015, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdj111
I received my little monster truck p929 from banggood today. 12days deliverytime to austria thats great!! The car seems to be a great little RC car. Tough i have to check the lipo because it came plugged in and turned on. Looks like the lipo has blown up a little bit. All in all iam very impressed of the quality. Does anyone know what function the free 4 pin plug on the ESC rx unit has?
I've been wondering the same thing about that plug.
Aug 21, 2015, 04:17 AM
I think it could be another servoport for those little 4pin servos as losi uses.

Quick Reply