This thread is privately moderated by GEMFAN ts, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 13, 2015, 10:08 AM
Power of motion
Thread OP
Discussion

Gemfan 5045-Bullnose Propeller free test and Propeller buy one get one

Thank you for your support. At present, 5045-Bullose Propeller is going to be submitted to the tester for testing. Each tester can gain 10 pairs of 5045-Bullnose Propeller for free. Hope all of you can give us feedback about the test results as soon as possible.

There is a shocking news for you. To appreciate your support all along, we are introducing an activity of buying one and getting anyone free. If you purchase our 4045,5030,5045,6030,6045 ,ABS Propeller,we will present you the glass fiber nylon propeller with the same part number for free.

Attention: our dealers have the limited Propeller quantity that involves in this activity, and it will end if all of them are sold out. Hope you can contact the sellers in the contact directory without having to go far if you decide to buy it. Thanks.

Hobby king
www.hobbyking.com
Germany Premium-Modellbau
www.premium-modellbau.de
Thailand queenhobby
www.queenhobby.com
Japan hobbynet
www.hobbynet-jp.com/
USA HeliDirect LLC
www.helidirect.com
USA Altitude Hobbies
www.altitudehobbies.com
USA Innov8tive Designs
www.innov8tivedesigns.com
USA 2dogrc
www.2dogrc.com
USA GetFPV
www.getfpv.com
USA Diyquadcopters
www.diyquadcopters.com
USA Ready Made RC LLC
www.readymaderc.com
USA MultirotorSuperStore www.multirotorsuperstore.com
France A2Pro / PROMODEL S.A.
www.a2pro-online.com
Poland Firma Leda Gurdek Bozena
www.abc-rc.pl
USA Got Heli RC LLC
www.gothelirc.com
UAS U Buy A Drone
www.ubuyadrone.com
Latest blog entry: 𝗦𝗾𝘂𝗶 ...
to remove ads between posts
Jun 13, 2015, 02:17 PM
If you guys want a tester for the 5045 bullnose, I'd be happy to try them out and give some feedback.

Also, can you supply me with the price quote for buying Gemfan 5030 props in bulk? If you have a price table for 100 pairs of props or more, please email me at [email protected].

Thanks!
-John
Jun 13, 2015, 02:38 PM
you ain't gang you can't hang
I too would love to test the 5x4.5. My quad us actually set up for 5x4.5 bullnoses so i would be ready to test as soon as you wish
Jun 13, 2015, 07:50 PM
Power of motion
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulietKiloMike
If you guys want a tester for the 5045 bullnose, I'd be happy to try them out and give some feedback.

Also, can you supply me with the price quote for buying Gemfan 5030 props in bulk? If you have a price table for 100 pairs of props or more, please email me at [email protected].

Thanks!
-John
In the absence of official release before I can give you the test.I am only responsible for the technical aspects of the matter, if there is a need, please contact our sales staff thank you
Jun 13, 2015, 07:51 PM
Power of motion
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somethin' Extra
I too would love to test the 5x4.5. My quad us actually set up for 5x4.5 bullnoses so i would be ready to test as soon as you wish
PM me your information
Jun 13, 2015, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEMFAN ts
PM me your information
I sent you an email. Like you said in pm. Thanks
Jun 13, 2015, 07:59 PM
Power of motion
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somethin' Extra
I sent you an email. Like you said in pm. Thanks
OK, I have received
Jun 13, 2015, 08:02 PM
Power of motion
Thread OP
Have technical and product improvement information you can contact me.we will listen to the recommendations we offer, to make better products.
Jun 13, 2015, 08:07 PM
Power of motion
Thread OP
For additional product information, please go to our product release RCG link to watch. THX
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2401614
Jun 13, 2015, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Have technical and product improvement information you can contact me.we will listen to the recommendations we offer, to make better products.
will do.

Quote:
OK, I have received
perfect, thanks!

Quote:
For additional product information, please go to our product release RCG link to watch. THX
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2401614
Thank you, thats handy.
Jun 15, 2015, 09:56 AM
I would love to test out the 5045 props. I currently only use GF props, have used 5030, 6030 and 6045. I have 6 mini racing quads 250-280mm that I could start testing on ASAP!
Jun 15, 2015, 09:35 PM
q {bld(); fly(); brk(); q();}
Since I bought a ton of 6030 props that just explode mid air when I go high throttle (I will not use the rest), can you send me some to test? :P
Jun 16, 2015, 09:30 PM
Power of motion
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Recursion
Since I bought a ton of 6030 props that just explode mid air when I go high throttle (I will not use the rest), can you send me some to test? :P
I'll give you a full range of 6 "paddle test opportunity, of course, participated in the 5045 testing can enjoy this opportunity.
Jun 16, 2015, 09:43 PM
Power of motion
Thread OP
We also developed a 6 "Bullose Series
The new 6030 is used to replace the previous 6030,each propeller strength and performance are to optimize the design, and that will not happen again any flight propeller explosion,the new series of propeller support 4S power systems
Jun 17, 2015, 01:48 PM
When in doubt throttle out
I would like to test these on cobra 2208 2000KV 4S setup. If you still need testers let me know!

Thanks,

--Z

Quick Reply