Finwing Sabre FPV/UAV Elite___ Support / Build / Discussion - Page 37 - RC Groups
Aug 26, 2017, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moti007
Picture it its very help
Here are a couple more pictures of my setup. From the inside, where the Dubro wire comes through, I have a washer (black), a nylon spacer (white), and then a piece of fuel tubing stretched over the wire to keep it from trying to slide downward. The nylon piece is just to make it so the fuel tubing didn't have to get pushed on as far.

I also upgraded to a proper pushrod and clevis for the linkage.

I flew off grass with the heavy 16,000 mAh battery today and it held up great.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 29, 2017, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenp3
Here are a couple more pictures of my setup. From the inside, where the Dubro wire comes through, I have a washer (black), a nylon spacer (white), and then a piece of fuel tubing stretched over the wire to keep it from trying to slide downward. The nylon piece is just to make it so the fuel tubing didn't have to get pushed on as far.

I also upgraded to a proper pushrod and clevis for the linkage.

I flew off grass with the heavy 16,000 mAh battery today and it held up great.
Thanks very help
Nov 20, 2017, 03:09 AM

Time of Yearly best deal

All planes in the listing of yearly best deal : Sabre Kits down to $76.9
Nov 28, 2017, 09:41 AM
Guys, any of you designed the 3d printed wing motor mount, for twin motor configuration?
Feb 23, 2018, 10:34 AM
Did anyone ever set up a camera switcher on their Sabre?

I recently added one to mine. I used this switcher from GetFPV and a Caddx Micro SDR1 camera mounted to the vertical stabilizer. It gives a view that exactly encompasses the full wingspan, and looks really cool. I can't wait to try it in flight.

I'm hoping that it's a stable image in flight, and not vibrating too much from prop wash and aero loads.
Feb 24, 2018, 01:12 PM
Live Free and Fly
I have a camera switcher on one of my wings so I can switch from the front camera to one that is pointed straight down. Pretty neat view. If the prop wash is too bad, chop the throttle and glide and the view will be stunning I'm sure.

Feb 24, 2018, 07:21 PM
Looking straight down sounds cool. My pan/tilt on the front can look pretty far down, but not all the way.

Good point point about just enjoying the view during descent if propwash causes some undesirable effects.

I think looking forward at the plane from the tail will be a cool experience. It’s like 3PV (3rd person view)!

Quick Reply