Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jul 15, 2015, 05:52 PM
Okay, I have it for 10.99 a bottle if interested....

http://www.giantmodelproducts.com/in...roducts_id=293

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxintheair
I'll probably want 2 bottles.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 15, 2015, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjhinshaw
Okay, I have it for 10.99 a bottle if interested....

http://www.giantmodelproducts.com/in...roducts_id=293
Thanks, but I'll probably just order it along with everything else I need from RMRC.
Jul 15, 2015, 09:22 PM

Sabre build

Final build video and stills. Fuselage and initial wiring of electronics.

Finwing Sabre Build Part 3: Fuselage (7 min 23 sec)
Latest blog entry: Hangar Pics
Jul 15, 2015, 09:24 PM

Sabre build

Pics of the completed build. There are still a few remaining FPV related items I will be installing and then one final video showing everything working on the ground before she takes to the sky...
Jul 16, 2015, 03:34 AM
exciting
I noticed no washers outside, not sure is it has washers inside
Recommend to add , it's good to increase pressure area when tightened by screws
Jul 16, 2015, 01:20 PM
yeah... okay

Quote:
Thanks, but I'll probably just order it along with everything else I need from RMRC.
Jul 21, 2015, 01:30 PM
NO new adds for 5 days....................... WOW!! This isn't good! Where are the flying reviews????
Jul 21, 2015, 01:55 PM
Quote:
NO new adds for 5 days....................... WOW!! This isn't good! Where are the flying reviews????
Still working on mine. I decided it was taking too long to get the Power 25 fixed, it's damaged more than I thought it was. I ordered a Scorpion SII-3020-890 for the Sabre this morning. I installed all the servos in the wing last night.
Jul 21, 2015, 03:54 PM
I'm waiting on a order from RMRC. The Dragon link antenna I want is holding up the order. They said it should be in soon.

I am making progress through! Yesterday and today (if the wind dies down) I've been painting it!
Jul 22, 2015, 07:16 AM
Oh no, not again!
Quote:
John (spectre909) has done so a clear and comprehensive set of build videos that there really isn't much else to say about that. The kit is a gem. I can't speak for other folks, but the challenge for me is getting all my electronics working satisfactorily. If this were just a foam airplane, you could have it in the air quickly. As a sUAV platform, there is a lot more involved.

Patience, my friend.

Regards,
Jeff
Jul 22, 2015, 08:44 AM
Jeff,
Yeah, I know that there is more involved with this than just a "foam" plane! I have seen the other video's too. It just would be nice if someone would just chime in quicker than 5+ days to let us know what they are doing, understand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhspring
John (spectre909) has done so a clear and comprehensive set of build videos that there really isn't much else to say about that. The kit is a gem. I can't speak for other folks, but the challenge for me is getting all my electronics working satisfactorily. If this were just a foam airplane, you could have it in the air quickly. As a sUAV platform, there is a lot more involved.

Patience, my friend.

Regards,
Jeff
Jul 22, 2015, 11:17 AM
Once I get my whole airframe painted I'll post pics of it!
Jul 22, 2015, 06:00 PM
I've just received the last of the parts I was waiting on. I will be able to assemble them and add them to the plane shortly. Then move to maiden. As JHSPRING noted, the most time consuming part is getting everything ironed out with the electronics, on my build in particular there is a lot going on video switching multiple P&T, Ruby config and testing, etc.
Jul 24, 2015, 06:41 PM
Here's my Sabre all painted up!

I can't wait to get my order! Once I get everything I'll be able to start building!
Jul 24, 2015, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Here's my Sabre all painted up!

I can't wait to get my order! Once I get everything I'll be able to start building!
Max, what is your order number? Maybe I can figure something out.