Jun 13, 2015, 03:10 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

ImmersionRC Vortex battery

Hey, I'm buying a immersionrc vortex... I'm kinda new to the whole quad copter scene and I'd like to know which battery I should throw on this bad boy... Something with a decent flight time if that's possible... I'd really appreciate the help, thanks again

I'm also curious on which controller you guys would recommend me buying for this quad copter, I'm really not on any sort of budget and would love to get this quad in the air
to remove ads between posts
Jun 13, 2015, 03:40 AM
Hi gsxriang
I've just bought a vortex and I love it. It is certainly a hand full at first! I'm currently flying it with a 1300mAh 3s which is giving me a good 5min of fairly aggressive flying. I have got some 1400mAh 4s on order though and I will be keen to see how they go.

The vortex comes with an integrated controller which is based on the naze32(?) running cleanflight - no need to get your own. All you need is a battery, receiver which outputs PPM (very important!) and transmitter. It also has FPV built in so you can grab some 5.8G goggles or whatever you use and you are good to go!

Hope this helps!

Leonard

Quick Reply