Sep 11, 2019, 09:57 AM
#who gives a rats a**?
Pretty sure that in the UK a parcel from any of the main couriers wouldn't get left without a signature.

Then again some of them seem to make it up as they go along. When I complained the package I sent hadn't been delivered on its due date of a 3 day delivery I was told they could actually take 5 days to deliver it, and apparently next day delivery didn't mean next day, it could take 2 days which means they don't have to partial refund delivery costs for failed delvery dates.

Hope you get it sorted Yuri, not good that something goes missing like that
to remove ads between posts
Sep 11, 2019, 10:05 AM
#who gives a rats a**?
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzu
What was the go with that letter Yuri (if i can ask in public)...

Is someone saying the plane was'nt delivered...but FedEx did deliver it,due to trak and trace results...

If that is the case,i'm sure a few pics posted on Face ache and also sent to different flying clubs/sites,surely someone would recognize it,mite be able to trak the plane and new owner down...hopefully

I'd agree that posting a picture on this thread, and even the sailpane FS/W thread saying it's disappeared while being shipped and any info is appreciated, is a reasonable course of action from Yuri , might help to get it to 'turn up'.
Sep 20, 2019, 11:58 AM
Naca duct template for my new X-Plus project.
Sep 20, 2019, 06:54 PM
One Idiot is plenty...
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzu
What was the go with that letter Yuri (if i can ask in public)...

Is someone saying the plane was'nt delivered...but FedEx did deliver it,due to trak and trace results...

If that is the case,i'm sure a few pics posted on Face ache and also sent to different flying clubs/sites,surely someone would recognize it,mite be able to trak the plane and new owner down...hopefully
Espritmodel did not give up on this and went through long investigation of the lost package.
Lisa, Zb's secretary was fast forwarding to me all the conversation massages from Fedex and Esprit.Fedex kept saying package was delivered and left at the door ,case closed, period.
My $605 plane and delivery money was R.I.P. I did not blame anyone but me ,because package was sent without "signature required "option.
Hell ....first time within 8 years , i keep learning lessons
Yesterday I got Email from Lisa : "We found the package and would like to keep it" And today money was sent to my account

I want to thank Lisa for being such a fighter ,FedEx is not easy guys to deal with
Here is a picture of the "lost plane"
Yuri.

PS. Just got $595 medical bill ,so I have $10 for a profit so to speak.
Sep 20, 2019, 07:42 PM
Electric
Good news Yuri but there are less painful ways to get 10 bucks.

Great colors and feathers on that X-Plus. That would make an excellent trophy for my Oregon Ducks! Go Ducks!
Last edited by DeadstickDuck; Sep 20, 2019 at 10:19 PM.
Sep 20, 2019, 11:32 PM
Larry J.
Beautiful plane ... Pensive storyline ... Fantastic resolution!

I see a Virage in my future.

No worries ... I'll camp out on the porch to sign for it!
Sep 21, 2019, 03:03 AM
The Prop is Where its At!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry J.
Beautiful plane ... Pensive storyline ... Fantastic resolution!
+1!!!

I feel your relief from the other side of the world Yuri!!

Bet you can't top those colours/design...BEST looking one yet!
Sep 21, 2019, 05:39 AM
tic
tic
thunderscreech
From what I understand. GM workers are on strike because GM wants them to pay more of their health ins. What does GM do? takes away ALL of their health insurance. Meanwhile GM ceo makes 22 million . The GM workers are like Yuri.. work hard and then give it all back for healthcare.
Sep 21, 2019, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadstickDuck
Good news Yuri but there are less painful ways to get 10 bucks.

Great colors and feathers on that X-Plus. That would make an excellent trophy for my Oregon Ducks! Go Ducks!
Well....... you didn’t “actually” make $10
After you pay for molds, release agents, mylars, paint, pre-preg, peelply, breather, bagging materials, bagging tape, vacuum pump, templates, balsa, blades, resin, spooge, syringes ,cups, sticks, gloves, respirator filters, and electric bill I’m showing that you are about $578.62 in the hole (assuming the 100 man/hrs was free)
I pray the medical issue was minor and the $600 bill has you back to 100%
We all need you happy and healthy for another 50yrs or until you stamp out a couple hundred 3M
Last edited by N1 fanspeed; Sep 21, 2019 at 08:19 AM.
Sep 21, 2019, 09:43 AM
One Idiot is plenty...
Thank You so much guys for Your comments.I am still around just because of You my friends.
Yuri
Sep 22, 2019, 03:02 PM
One Idiot is plenty...
Special X for special friend
Sep 22, 2019, 09:11 PM
Beautiful as always Yuri!

PM sent
Sep 23, 2019, 08:42 AM
Thread OP
That thing POPS!
Sep 24, 2019, 12:11 PM
pnc