XIRO Xplorer V *******Owners Thread ********* - Page 267 - RC Groups
Mar 24, 2018, 05:02 PM
I still have three of them. Two still in the box.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 26, 2018, 03:27 AM
Fly as high as the sun
I still fly mine sometimes
Mar 26, 2018, 12:17 PM

My new video

Drone following cyclists (Cyprus) Ποδηλάτες Λευκωσίας (3 min 7 sec)

Xiro not die!!
Mar 28, 2018, 10:04 AM
Nice work again. Very professional.

Interesting smear effect with the sideview tracking shots. What software are you using and what is that effect called?

I really like the landscape of that area.
Mar 28, 2018, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flint Hills Dude
Nice work again. Very professional.

Interesting smear effect with the sideview tracking shots. What software are you using and what is that effect called?

I really like the landscape of that area.
Thanks bro!!
I use the Magix video pro x and the effect have no name! I make it manually some index inside of the program and they have sliders for the timming and the focal!
Apr 03, 2018, 07:50 AM

Still Flys

Not flying as much lately, but Xiro still flying well with no problems. Try not to change much. Seems like the last ones out people are having issues with though.
Crystal River Archaeological Park Aerial (2 min 46 sec)

My Xiro Flight Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsNn...rJW0I_Kmc5LnGk
Apr 11, 2018, 11:46 PM

New xiro xplorer

So I just got my xiro xplorer, not the v, I will get the cam and gimbal later, but I was wondering if I can still use the xiro app so I at least have an idea of distance, altirude and battery life? Anyone know? Also it flies great but even when it has 50 percent battery it wants to land, is that normal? Keep in mind I was flying in about 35 degree weather so I'm thinking that's why
Apr 12, 2018, 07:14 AM
Inspector Gadget
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmay2727
So I just got my xiro xplorer, not the v, I will get the cam and gimbal later, but I was wondering if I can still use the xiro app so I at least have an idea of distance, altirude and battery life? Anyone know? Also it flies great but even when it has 50 percent battery it wants to land, is that normal? Keep in mind I was flying in about 35 degree weather so I'm thinking that's why
Personally I don't think the App will help as it requires a video feed. However, regarding the battery, I am a great fan of cleaning the contacts to make sure there is no voltage drop across them as this can cause transient voltage fluctuations which can be detected by the Drone's computer as low voltage and perhaps trigger a safe landing. I can fly mine no problems now after contact cleaning and the telemetry shows no voltage fluctuations. Standard switch cleaner spray should do the trick followed by rubbing with a lint free cloth.
Hope this helps,
Mike.
Apr 14, 2018, 08:55 PM
Beginner and have a few questions

Hi all, new here and to drone operation. Bought a unused Ziro Xplorer V online and now trying to get it all set up and have a couple beginner questions.

1. being, should I have to do anything to pair up its transmitter to the drone so it accepts the transmitter info?

2, Then, Can the drone be operated with just the transmitter and drone or do I have to put the app on my iphone X for it all work together.

3. Also then I turn the drone on by pushing the triangle on top, it turns green, hear a few beeps, the leds on the underbelly flash on then go out. Shouldn't the leds stay on and flash or something. Keep in mind I still haven't hooked my iphone X into the mix yet.

I did download a instruction booklet from the internet and it shows how to set us with a smart phone but to just start messing with this all I was hoping to just hook up the transmitter to drone and mess but I couldn't seem to get anything going today. Although the transmitter was vibrating on and off and found out that's a warning off low battery so perhaps the drone wasn't receiving any info from it. Any info would be really great. Tks
Apr 15, 2018, 12:50 AM
Fly as high as the sun
If you are new to drones you will probably need to spent some time to get it all working.

IMO it might be usefull to follow all the tutorial for the Xiro Explorer found on this channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJX...0c5BFJg/videos
Apr 16, 2018, 04:08 PM
Hello friends, I have a problem Xiro, after a long time I went to fly, everything ready - the battery charged, the transmitter charged, everything on the transmitter green and the motors did not start, I do not know what to do ... thank you for your help
Apr 17, 2018, 04:59 AM
Inspector Gadget
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXplorer
Hello friends, I have a problem Xiro, after a long time I went to fly, everything ready - the battery charged, the transmitter charged, everything on the transmitter green and the motors did not start, I do not know what to do ... thank you for your help
Have you checked that the battery securing switch is up? I had this while indoors when I wanted to run the Xplorer with no props on in order to discharge the battery to around 50% for storage. It happened again while outside, everything looking good to go but props would not start, then I realised I hadn't switched the battery switch.
I hadn't used the Xplorer for some time and I'd forgotten about the switch - Duh!
Apr 17, 2018, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by modea2
Have you checked that the battery securing switch is up? I had this while indoors when I wanted to run the Xplorer with no props on in order to discharge the battery to around 50% for storage. It happened again while outside, everything looking good to go but props would not start, then I realised I hadn't switched the battery switch.
I hadn't used the Xplorer for some time and I'd forgotten about the switch - Duh!
The switch is in my place, I've already done a dron reset and still the same, the motors did not start
Apr 18, 2018, 09:29 AM
Inspector Gadget
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXplorer
The switch is in my place, I've already done a dron reset and still the same, the motors did not start
Are you trying to start the motors in mode 1? (fully auto mode) and if so are the rear lights on the done flashing green slowly ?
The motors will not start in mode 1 if there are not enough GPS satellites locked in.
If not then I've run out of ideas, perhaps it will need returning to a Xiro service centre. Otherwise try mode 2.
Regards.
Apr 18, 2018, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by modea2
Are you trying to start the motors in mode 1? (fully auto mode) and if so are the rear lights on the done flashing green slowly ?
The motors will not start in mode 1 if there are not enough GPS satellites locked in.
If not then I've run out of ideas, perhaps it will need returning to a Xiro service centre. Otherwise try mode 2.
Regards.
Of course, without GPS - mode 2-3, engines do not start, the control unit probably went wrong :-(

Quick Reply