XIRO Xplorer V *******Owners Thread ********* - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jun 04, 2015, 11:40 AM
Discussion

XIRO Xplorer V *******Owners Thread *********

today i see this new XIRO quad's video on youtube:
ZEROTECH XIRO Xplorer Vision Video Performance (3 min 47 sec)

the footage look pretty clear and stable. better than the DJI P2V+. Cool looking, priced at $679 only. Anyone got it?
to remove ads between posts
Jun 04, 2015, 01:47 PM
http://www.xirodrone.com/en/pro_rp002.html
Jun 26, 2015, 12:40 AM
No one have Xiro version G ?
Jun 29, 2015, 09:27 PM
I'm doubting between the Walkera QR X350 PRO and this one ... The problem is that spare parts are scares to almost non existing. And if you get your hands on them there expensive ... a spare battery costs 880 Hong Kong dollars that's 100 euros that's 111,93 US dollars ... and you only get 1 battery to start with (+/- 20 mins flight time).
Jun 30, 2015, 06:28 PM
Had contact with my vendor in Holland and I will buy the Zero Tech Xiro Vision after all. Should get it soon since it's released in Europe this week.
Jul 12, 2015, 07:22 PM
It arrived finally!

Had not much time to fly it yet so I wont say anything definitive about it until I can test it thoroughly.

One thing is for sure the calibration process for the compass is not correctly described in the manual. (The Dutch manual any way).

To help people out that have the same problem here's how to do it:

1. Pull the throttle down and keep it there.

2. At the same time push the "IOC" button 6 times ... in-out, in-out and in-out.

3. Release the throttle and the back lights will turn green ... you can now start the calibration process.

4. Follow point 4 & 5 of the manual.

5. Put the Xiro down and power it off.

6. Power up the Xiro ... if the calibration was not done correctly your transmitter will vibrate and the back lights of the Xiro will flash red and yellow. You will have to redo the calibration process.

7. If calibration was done successfully the Xiro will try to find the satellites and the lights will turn solid green if no satellites are available they turn solid yellow.

Here's a YouTube film showing how to do it ... it's explained in Chinese but you can see how it's done. Callibration process starts @ 1:35 ...

[翼翔科技模型] XIRO XPLORER-V 零度探索者指南針校準 (5 min 30 sec)
Jul 19, 2015, 03:53 AM
Thank for The improved calibration procedure! Didn't need it yet, but Will come in handy!
Jul 19, 2015, 11:23 AM
This is Diepenbeek (1 min 57 sec)
Xiro xplorer V footage with polar filter
Last edited by Flashproductions; Jul 19, 2015 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Forgot comments
Jul 30, 2015, 03:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonngodoc
No one have Xiro version G ?
I have one. It can fly with Grpro. Really cool.
Jul 30, 2015, 10:57 AM
Ordered one before 2 days, on the way to me. My first drone for areal videos.
Jul 31, 2015, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yovet0
Ordered one before 2 days, on the way to me. My first drone for areal videos.
Wich version did you ordered? You will not regret a second you ordered one! Just be carefull with battery placement, you can easily put the battery not in correctly and it will fall out in full flight! Believe me
But, best Aerial drone I've had!
Aug 01, 2015, 04:41 PM
I' ve ordered Explorer V and waiting for my delivery.Cant wait to get it touch..
Aug 01, 2015, 05:27 PM
I ordered the V versionsion. Thanks for the tip about the battery. I cant wait really, I see only positive feedbacks about this drone and really looking forward for it. I will keep updates when it arrives.
Aug 03, 2015, 12:35 AM
They also have a very good service and aftersale.
After 48h my drone can fly again, I'm just waiting how they wil bring the gimbal back to life.
Aug 08, 2015, 07:13 AM
hi guys,

Just got mine.
Very simple to fly puts quite a few things you need to get in check
The manual is very poor.
You miight have to reset the drone via a pin hole to sync with remote.
Careful about the batter make sure its secure. Mine hasn't dropped yet touch wood.

the pin in the holder for the gopro glimbal is very fragile. Mine is crack already .

Other than that this is a very good drone.

ANyone know how to get a live feed to the phone for the go pro version?