This thread is privately moderated by PittSpecial, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 02, 2015, 10:18 PM
Right Rudder
Thread OP
Discussion

1992 Toyota Camry XLE gets Transmission Flush!

Guys,

Way back in 2013 my 1992 Toyota Camry XLE received a needed Transmission Flush from Tire Kingdom in Oviedo, Florida and today almost 2 years later, I returned to have them perform another FLUSH.

Using Valvoline MAX LIFE ATF:

http://www.valvoline.com/products/br...ssion-fluid/37

The FLUSH machine was filled with this product and I watched the mechanic perform the job. Of course, they took my Camry for a good test drive to make sure my A140E Automatic Transmission was sound before they decided to do the job. I don't blame them since my beloved 1992 Toyota Camry XLE has over 472,800+ miles on it.:laugh:

I kindly asked them NOT to add any other cleaner additives and to perform the FLUSH using the Engine's power and they did exactly that.:wink: Mechanic stood by monitoring the machine and progress. It really pays to come during weekday hours to find the most experienced mechanic on hand and without finding the shop so busy.:smile:

A couple of pictures:

Mechanic allowed me to take a picture of the FLUSH machine's collector see through glass indicator to record the nasty and dirty condition of the fluid they had just took out!:surprise: The right hand glass collector contains what once was in my Transmission!:frown:

to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply