Jun 28, 2015, 09:47 PM
Sounds good to me if the weather is favorable. I'll plan for it.😎
to remove ads between posts
Jun 29, 2015, 08:36 AM
SHAG
Thanks Keith
Jun 30, 2015, 08:01 AM
SHAG
Keith, weather report don't look good for tomorrow, and don't see anybody else interested, I will call you tonight if there is any weather change, I golf tomorrow also
Jun 30, 2015, 08:15 AM
Thread OP
I was interested, but holding off until the weather report was in.
So our contact page is working, just the weather isn't.
I estimate we have 9 people on this thread, not bad for just a few weeks exposure.
Jun 30, 2015, 08:32 AM
Lets decide later. Understand about golf. My thought was to go around noon.

Dave B., I like this!😎
Jun 30, 2015, 09:14 AM
Thread OP
Keith,
Thanks, I think I will put out another email to invite FWRC members again. The more the merrier!
Jun 30, 2015, 02:57 PM
Hey David B, I changed my E/mail address. Let's try another test message!!
Jun 30, 2015, 03:24 PM
Thread OP
Testing 1, 2, 3...
Jun 30, 2015, 03:54 PM
I rec'd your post Dave!
Jun 30, 2015, 05:08 PM
Thread OP
I just can't get Dave W. 's account to work... has he talked to you about it?
Jun 30, 2015, 05:36 PM
Yes but I really need to sit down at his computer and review his setup.
Jun 30, 2015, 06:12 PM
Thread OP
He said he tried a new email, but didn't get the activation code back from RC Groups, so here is what I was thinking:

Yes you must get the activation code.
One thing to check is if you have a spam filter that is stopping it or redirecting it. This could exist at your email server, or it could exist in your email program.
I could try to send an email to that address if you like. It would prove that we have the right address. But the spam filters could reject emails based on where they come from too.

Another thing we could try is to put my email address down and see if it mails me from your account. Of course it would start with the activation code to me.

I could get your password and account name, and open it up to inspect all the setup items too.
Lastly I could setup the whole account with an email address for me, then transfer it all over to you. I am hoping I don’t have to go that far.
Jun 30, 2015, 08:33 PM
SHAG
I am canceling golf, so keep me posted. I got some hot dogs, buns, mustard, ketchup, relish, bring your drinks.
Jul 01, 2015, 07:16 AM
Guys, the weather looks acceptable so I am planning to go to the field around 11:00. It looks like a good day to fly. 😎
Jul 01, 2015, 07:59 AM
SHAG
O.K see you around 11, bringing some dogs, anybody listening, need a head count. Paul

Quick Reply