Jun 21, 2015, 05:54 PM

Still having email problems

I have followed all of the suggestions above to the letter and I'm still having inconsistent email activity. The last one I received came from Paul (testing) but none after that.

I'm not sure why some come through and some don't? I'm very interested in getting this to work consistently and I a willing to help in any way I can.

Suggestions???

Keith
to remove ads between posts
Jun 21, 2015, 06:59 PM
Thread OP
Keith,

I have had some notifications that carried a time many hours after the time on the post it referred to. This could be due to different time zones also, I never made a study of it.

Also, if you are on the discussion page, I don't think you get a notification either. It hasn't happened to me, but you could be getting the emails routed into your "Junk" email box.

Lastly your email server could be at fault. I could fix you up with an email address from the Flyn Wolverines if you like. it is through GoDaddy, and I find them to be very reliable.
Jun 21, 2015, 07:19 PM
Dave,

Your post came through fine.

I checked my junk file - no emails from the group.

I always exit from the group after checking so I don't stay long.

The emails I don't receive never come - no matter how long.

I'll stay with this email for a little while longer - but I may take you up on your offer if we can't fix it.

And I know that Dave W is still not getting his emails either.
Jun 21, 2015, 08:29 PM
Dave B, this is getting old!! Still no E/mails
Jun 21, 2015, 08:45 PM
Thread OP
Well, I just don't know what else could do it.
Jun 21, 2015, 08:57 PM
Guys
I don't know if this will help, but I have received all of everyone's messages unless there was a cancellation message the day I went out and no one was there. I don't know why I am getting them all but just thought it might help for you to know.

bob branch
Jun 22, 2015, 04:45 AM
This is still strange. I rec'd post 49 but not 50 and 51. I don't understand why.
Jun 23, 2015, 01:17 AM
Thread OP
My notifications say;
"There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
RC Groups"
Jun 23, 2015, 08:40 AM
SHAG
Haven't had a problem with the E-Mail, If there isn't any changes , will see Jerry and Keith tomorrow. Paul
Jun 23, 2015, 09:00 AM
Paul, are we cutting grass tomorrow (Wed.)?

Keith
Jun 23, 2015, 05:12 PM

Grass Cutting 6/24 - 12:30 to 3:00pm

Paul, Jerry and I will be cutting the grass tomorrow - Wednesday. We will start at 12:30pm and should be done by 3:00pm. I intend to go to the field earlier (probably around10:00am) to break in a new engine and maybe get in a maiden flight. All are welcome! 😎
Jun 23, 2015, 06:59 PM
Thread OP
I wish we could get more members to subscribe to this thread, it is proving to be a good resource!
Jun 24, 2015, 08:37 PM
We cut the field today so get out there and fly! 😎
Jun 25, 2015, 10:57 AM
Thread OP
Thanks, you guys!
Jun 28, 2015, 07:33 PM
SHAG
Hey. how about a get together on Wednesdays, do ittle flying or jaw jacking if the weather is to bad to fly, get a little something going on the barbacue, just post if you want to go. this might help for the guys that don't like flying alone. I would interested. just a thought. Paul A

Quick Reply