Oct 27, 2020, 01:00 PM
Tail Spin Tim

Projects

Still around and haven't done much flying. Projects on the bench though.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 27, 2020, 01:07 PM
Thread OP
Not many of us seem to use this site... so sad...
Oct 27, 2020, 01:12 PM
Tail Spin Tim

Projects

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbacon
Not many of us seem to use this site... so sad...
Would be nice to see who is building what these days. Most clubs now are using FB groups. Covid has been keeping a lot of folks home. Now the cold weather is here. Yuk.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JuDVAYrAXW3DeyEEA
Another project.
Last edited by Tcoltpilot56; Oct 27, 2020 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Added video
Oct 27, 2020, 02:46 PM
Thread OP
Well, I built a Beeker
(3 min 49 sec)

An Eclipson V https://www.eclipson-airplanes.com/model-v
And a foam Kadet Sr.
Nov 26, 2020, 07:41 AM
Thread OP
Happy Thanksgiving to all the members of the Fly'n Wolverines! And their wives who tolerate us, such as Linda, who bakes us goodies for our meetings!
Nov 26, 2020, 08:03 AM
Tail Spin Tim

Happy Thanksgiving

Quote:
Happy Thanksgiving to all the members of the Fly'n Wolverines! And their wives who tolerate us, such as Linda, who bakes us goodies for our meetings!
Happy Thanksgiving to my friends at Fly'n Wolverines. Have a great day.
Dec 04, 2020, 07:19 AM
Thread OP
Here is a message from our Pres:

This has been one heck of a year, with all the covid going on, I would like to wish everyone a happy new year and a merry christmas. hoping next year will be better

the field was in great shape this year thanks to Chris and the new lawn mower. We did not have any meetings due to the virus did not think it would have been safe

lets hope for next year to be a lot better and we can get together and have a good time flying. thanks to everyone for being patient.

Jerry LeLacheur
Dec 04, 2020, 07:52 AM
Tail Spin Tim

Holidays

Quote:
Here is a message from our Pres:

This has been one heck of a year, with all the covid going on, I would like to wish everyone a happy new year and a merry christmas. hoping next year will be better

the field was in great shape this year thanks to Chris and the new lawn mower. We did not have any meetings due to the virus did not think it would have been safe

lets hope for next year to be a lot better and we can get together and have a good time flying. thanks to everyone for being patient.

Jerry LeLacheur
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all. Hope to get out more next year.

Quick Reply