Mar 18, 2016, 02:42 PM

Hi there

hi there
to remove ads between posts
Mar 18, 2016, 02:48 PM

Pete Carcio

Pete Carcio long time member of the Flying Wolverines past away this morning from a stroke. he will be missed by all that new him.
Mar 18, 2016, 05:37 PM
Thread OP
I will miss him, he always had a new plane to fly, and he put in many years as an officer, well above the call of duty. He would come to every meeting he could, even when his hearing prevented him for enjoying it as much, he truly loved our club.
Mar 20, 2016, 01:14 PM

Pete passing

Pete will be missed, sitting in his spot at the table on the West end of the shelter either smoking or eating his lunch. The last couple years when he flew his planes he'd sit in a lawn chair behind the flight line after someone took his plane off for him.
Pete loved the hobby and drove a long way to get to our field and accepted any help we offered to get him airborne.
Happy landings Peter
Mar 21, 2016, 08:36 AM
SHAG
Dave: Don Schulte. I was able to bring up the article in the Macomb , Daily about the accident, the driver was 21 years old and never had a drivers license, he lost his father also, they were from Albania.
Mar 21, 2016, 10:03 AM
Thread OP
What a terrible waste, our society has become lawless, and the lawful suffer for it.
Apr 29, 2016, 11:18 AM
Anyone have a status on the field condition for this weekend Saturday Apr 30th?
Apr 29, 2016, 12:33 PM
Thread OP
You might contact Jerry L. or Bill W. as they live near the field. Do you have their email addresses?
Apr 30, 2016, 11:43 AM
Thread OP
Well here you have it, sounds like Jerry has inspected the field and found it to be acceptable at least for our next meeting.

FLYING WOLVERINES CLUB MEETING
Saturday May7,2016
Time 11:00 am
Flying Wolverines flying field
We will begin the 2016 season at the field
By having a small work and sausage party
Putting up of canopy and trimming some brush on the road.
(saws and trimmers will be available)

There will also be a small demo on running the lawnmowers.
Please try to attend lets have a great season.

Jerry LeLacheur
President

Bill Welser
Vice President

Glen Meller
Treasurer

Dave Bacon
Secretary
May 14, 2016, 10:21 AM
SHAG
Dave, Chuck Miller and I have volunteered for the grass cutting at the field, as Glen has resigned from the treasurer's job. I don't have a copy of last years schedule , could you E-Mail me one, so we can take it from there. Paul A
May 14, 2016, 01:44 PM
Thread OP
Yes
Jun 04, 2016, 08:30 PM
SHAG
HELLOOOOOOOOOOO out there, anybody home.
Jun 04, 2016, 09:32 PM
Thread OP
Yup.
Thanks for drivin' the tractor, you got the skills...
Sorry I didn't come get you, I was crusin' the woods for a go-kart.
Jun 07, 2016, 07:39 AM
SHAG
We got the old girl back to the barn, it was a . fuel problem. Thanks to you guys with Mexican backhoes, they are the real hero's. I'm a little late with a reply, computer problem.
Jun 07, 2016, 08:04 AM
Thread OP
Oh my, I thought you just started it up and drove back. Jerry assisted you, right?
I left after retrieving my Sky Kart from a low bush in the woods, it needed repair, but it was minor.

Quick Reply