Oct 29, 2015, 08:06 PM
Anyone interested in flying at the field on Friday Oct 30?

bob branch
to remove ads between posts
Oct 29, 2015, 08:20 PM
Let me know if you're going Bob.
Last edited by tvoydan; Dec 04, 2015 at 08:36 AM.
Oct 29, 2015, 08:35 PM
Tom
I probably could not get there til 10 but I'd love to . Got a new bird to maiden... i hope... See you then!

bob
Oct 29, 2015, 08:37 PM
Great. I'll plan on being there at 9am. See you tomorrow.

Tom
Nov 01, 2015, 08:06 AM
Tail Spin Tim

Not much flying

I have been working a lot of OT lately. The OT is going away though so I got this new project. Working third shift I don't get out much either. Missed a lot of good days of flying. I just picked up a new winter project to build and it's a secret. May be able to come out Tuesday. WOW my birthday is fast approaching in two weeks. 59 and holding. LOL
Nov 01, 2015, 09:18 AM
Tcoltpilot56

You could come to our meeting at the Mt Clemens Library Monday at 7PM and reveal your secret.
Nov 01, 2015, 09:30 AM
Tail Spin Tim
My sleep time before work otherwise I would make the meeting. I go in at 10pm. All I can say is that it is a new 90mm EDF.
Nov 01, 2015, 11:30 AM
I hope you will post pictures...
Dec 04, 2015, 08:12 AM
SHAG
Thanks Dave for letting me know you ran into an old friend of mine from old Indian City Club, Dave George, I used to see him at the Toledo Show, sounds like he's doing real well, I'll send him a E-Mail, thanks again. Paul
Dec 04, 2015, 11:21 AM
Yes, he really impressed me as knowledgeable, dedicated, helpful, and a great guy. It was a real pleasure to meet him. He works at a company (military supplier) that seems to require the highest professionalism, and he handles it well.
Dec 07, 2015, 08:57 AM
SHAG
Dave and his father Walt( if I remember) were members of the Indian City Club, along time ago. his father died many years ago, both were excellent scale builders. I don't think there are many members left of our old club, great bunch of guys, by the way Tim and his son Andrew were members, and I think Dave see them often. Tim and his son have their own company A J models, some interesting planes. Paul
Dec 07, 2015, 09:23 AM
SHAG
Jerry L tells me, Dave W just bought the 73" model, I'll will have to talk to him. Paul
Dec 12, 2015, 11:41 AM
Was a nice day to fly today. Warm, almost calm wind. Be careful, a tree has fallen down on the road but not quite to the ground yet. Will probably take 2 guys to clear it to the side.

branch
Dec 25, 2015, 12:45 AM
Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday to all our RCers. Enjoy a happy building season during these cold and icy months (Hey wasn't it 61 degrees this week?)
Dec 25, 2015, 03:12 AM
Tail Spin Tim

Winter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbacon
Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday to all our RCers. Enjoy a happy building season during these cold and icy months (Hey wasn't it 61 degrees this week?)
Merry Christmas, and yes nice wx. Latest project attached. 90mm Thunderbird F16-C Freewing.

Quick Reply