Breathing new life into an old friend. - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jun 18, 2004, 03:33 PM
3D Flyer

Breathing new life into an old friend.

Me and my brothers have been flying foamyfactory bipes for a while but they where not as sturdy as I needed to do some of the things we do blenders walls stuff like that. Well below show some pics of my new i and improved bird. We have added wing area alieron size elevator size, rudder size and to do this without bigger servos balancing tabs the bottom wing is also held on better by a peice of tri stock very small to keep the bottom from coming apart. Tell me what you think.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 18, 2004, 03:34 PM
3D Flyer
Sorry that the pic look rough I had to compress them a little.
Sticker
Jun 18, 2004, 03:42 PM
I think that's a lot of surface for a Pico servo to move! Invest in some Pico gearsets.

But hey, if it works...

John
Jun 18, 2004, 05:02 PM
3D Flyer
I run two alieron servos i tore the gears out of them one time It is not easy to fly without alierons or rudder.
Jun 19, 2004, 02:05 PM
3D Flyer
I have test flown it and does exelent it will elevator all the way down with no wing rocking. It has an amazing roll rate. It also amazingly flat spins as soon as i breath on the sticks very wild.
Jun 22, 2004, 07:47 PM
Nice Pics Clint
Jun 22, 2004, 07:49 PM
3D Flyer
Thanks