Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Old Jun 18, 2004, 12:09 PM
Find More Posts by bassplay
dont push me.......I roll

somebody help me figure out what rc heli this is!!! its way small!

Hey, i have nothing to do wiht rc heli's but i saw this guys icon below his name ( Mario ) and this heli is super small. here is a link to a thread he has started https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...=thunder+tiger what is it? where can i get one? and are the parts for these easily accessable to buy? it looks really fun!
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 18, 2004, 12:29 PM
Find More Posts by EddieNewYork
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassplay
Hey, i have nothing to do wiht rc heli's but i saw this guys icon below his name ( Mario ) and this heli is super small. here is a link to a thread he has started https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...=thunder+tiger what is it? where can i get one? and are the parts for these easily accessable to buy? it looks really fun!
I'm pretty sure it's a bumblebee or falcon. You can find out more about them here. I wanted one too, but they seem more on the elite side, and I wanted something more main stream as my first heli which was a hummingbird. I hear they fly great.
Old Jun 18, 2004, 01:23 PM
Find More Posts by Mike_Y
silent flight
micro-flight.com

Mike_Y
Old Jun 18, 2004, 04:20 PM
Find More Posts by banshee_dude
∞¤FoX¤∞
Its a heli by MIA but i dont think its on sale yet.. you sould try and pm mario.
Old Jun 18, 2004, 07:22 PM
Find More Posts by bassplay
dont push me.......I roll
alright. i took a look around and the falcon looks pretty promising.anybody have one? and how do they handle? anything i should know?