Thread Tools
Jul 06, 2015, 02:30 PM
Registered User
ksiads's Avatar
Thanks for the links, darkh2o.

Since I'm not sure how snug the X380's battery cage is I think I'll wait until the quad gets here to pick up additional batteries.

I know so little about electricity and battery output. How much power/run time do you think I'd lose if I gave up the 200 mAh?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jul 06, 2015, 02:41 PM
Cats and robots DON'T mix well
AVCampos's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksiads
I know so little about electricity and battery output. How much power/run time do you think I'd lose if I gave up the 200 mAh?
From 5400 mAh to 5200 mAh it's a 3.7% reduction in capacity, so it should mean a 3.7% reduction in flight time.
Jul 06, 2015, 03:09 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksiads
Anyone know if it's the right size (form factor) for the X380?
Size battery)
Last edited by sts_ka; Jul 06, 2015 at 03:46 PM.
Jul 06, 2015, 03:43 PM
Registered User
Someone had trouble with calibrate magnetic sensor? After pushed throttle lever to bottom and pushed Head lock turn on 3 times( downward and upwards) . Led indicator will must flash and remain green. He did not stay green, indicator flashing green. What doing?)
Jul 07, 2015, 01:17 PM
Registered User
i am havining the same problem when i turn on the copter i just get red green red green and i cant calibrate the sensor can anyone help
Jul 09, 2015, 04:48 AM
On a vertical learning curve!
Someone on the V303 group is reporting a red-green LED problem and I have the same with mine. Could it be a satellite issue not a quadcopter one?
Jul 09, 2015, 10:31 AM
Registered User
I usually don't do it 3 times but a bit more, I keep switching it on and off 'til the LED stays green, same thing for the next steps, I just keep switching it off and on again 'til the LED is off
Jul 09, 2015, 12:46 PM
Flying Icarus
Flying Icarus's Avatar
Does anybody have a clear comparison between this quad and the Wltoys v303 and Cheerson CX20?
Jul 09, 2015, 02:30 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiNgOa
There's no "follow me" functionnality with this quad, sorry.
Generally you can mount screens on the back of the controller, that's why you can't see it.
But I wouldn't mount a phone on it as it suggests that you would use wifi for FPV, wifi is 2.4GHz, just as the controller, so you can't really do that, otherwise you can expect some perturbation and totally lose control of your quad.



Same thing, wifi FPV is a bad idea, except if you use 5.8GHz



It's an SJ4000 like camera, so no wifi, but once again, wifi is not recommended, it's even written in the manual.

Ok first off all function like follow me, circle hovering need wifi module ,and You can find all info on zerouav.com
I can do with my v303 that function and even more, I can made the waypint, follow me, circle hovering and all what wifi module and phone apk is able to do
You can find wifi module
http://www.goodluckbuy.com/diy-zero-...fi-module.html
and aplication on smartphone and You will get that function
also checked this site and this is the controler of Xk http://zerouav.com/en/products/dxyfkxt/X4V2/
and You will understand all the info they selling, the quad will have all function with wifi module ,wihoout wifi it is only v303 with bigger battery bay, and that is all

and battery is probably that :
http://www.banggood.com/Walkera-QR-X...-p-936356.html


about wifi and quad - never use wifi on camera to see the video, just buy a seto of video transmitter and receiver, and You will be able to fly over 1000 meteres with full FPV, I did that with my v303, and there is my result :
this is fpv and osd https://youtu.be/1raBRd-B0dU?t=117
over 1000 meters flight with v303
V303 over 1000 meters from me. still have control (9 min 25 sec)

on the youtube You can find a video off wifi module and the android apk
V303 z wifi module (3 min 18 sec)
Last edited by michuhania; Jul 09, 2015 at 02:41 PM.
Jul 09, 2015, 04:19 PM
Registered User
John Luciano's Avatar
You are telling me that I can do follow me with the V303. Never saw that option. Were did u find that?
Jul 09, 2015, 04:42 PM
On a vertical learning curve!

V303 leg length


Sorry Droneguy I couldn't find the correct sized allen key to remove the leg.
I've attached a photo with a tape measure to show the length.
Jul 10, 2015, 01:01 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Luciano
You are telling me that I can do follow me with the V303. Never saw that option. Were did u find that?
all you need is wifi module, in previous post i giva a link to it and of course an android aplication
but this apk is in appendix
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=1657
download the file and look at it. All you guys with xk it is very simillar quad to v303 and almost all function are the same
The difference for what I know : bigger battery (like walkera pro 5400mAh) , longer legs it is obius bigger battery bay so to fit the gimbal they make longer leg, and the automatic start and land, and new FC x4 v2 flight controler , in v303 we have ys-x4 version1 you in xk got version 2. No more difference between this quad. The engine, propeler, size off quad, are the same
all function like follow me, circle hovering need wifi module and android phone with apk. The sellers dont say that to you . I got this module and all function in my v303 works well. Even if they write that the reviever in xk is diferent -i dont think so , they put this in "new box " and selling like something new. A one more the gimbal for gopro is the same like I have only one think mine is made by Tarot company and here they selling noname.
fpv is no problem to made even put the transmitter video inside quad is no problem
Jul 10, 2015, 01:50 AM
Registered User
SeByDocKy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by michuhania
all you need is wifi module, in previous post i giva a link to it and of course an android aplication
but this apk is in appendix
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=1657
download the file and look at it. All you guys with xk it is very simillar quad to v303 and almost all function are the same
The difference for what I know : bigger battery (like walkera pro 5400mAh) , longer legs it is obius bigger battery bay so to fit the gimbal they make longer leg, and the automatic start and land, and new FC x4 v2 flight controler , in v303 we have ys-x4 version1 you in xk got version 2. No more difference between this quad. The engine, propeler, size off quad, are the same
all function like follow me, circle hovering need wifi module and android phone with apk. The sellers dont say that to you . I got this module and all function in my v303 works well. Even if they write that the reviever in xk is diferent -i dont think so , they put this in "new box " and selling like something new. A one more the gimbal for gopro is the same like I have only one think mine is made by Tarot company and here they selling noname.
fpv is no problem to made even put the transmitter video inside quad is no problem
No it was obvious that this XK K380 was a revision of the WLtoys V303.... XK is a new subranch of WLtoys .... He is doing the same for car and helicopter (cf K959 etc....)
Latest blog entry: Youbi XV-130 130MM FPV Racer
Jul 10, 2015, 03:33 AM
Flying Icarus
Flying Icarus's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
No it was obvious that this XK K380 was a revision of the WLtoys V303.... XK is a new subranch of WLtoys .... He is doing the same for car and helicopter (cf K959 etc....)
So this is basically a new WLtoys quad?
Do you have it underway?
Jul 10, 2015, 03:40 AM
Registered User
SeByDocKy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Icarus
So this is basically a new WLtoys quad?
Do you have it underway?
Yes ... it's not really a new WLtoys model but as said before a new revision of the V303. Yes I have one on the way AFAIK
Latest blog entry: Youbi XV-130 130MM FPV Racer


Thread Tools