XK DETECT X380 ***Owners Thread*** - Page 2 - RC Groups
Jun 09, 2015, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DronerFr
Edit : just purchased!

$294 delivered with a 5% off coupon

Any timescale as to when she might arrive. Eagerly waiting for your review/opinion !
to remove ads between posts
Jun 09, 2015, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullgoose
Any timescale as to when she might arrive. Eagerly waiting for your review/opinion !
Banggood has been a bit slow with the shipping, my X380 was shipped only 2 days ago, so as I choosed free shipping (less risks to pay custom fees), I probably won't get it before 2 weeks...

But on a french forum, three of us have bought it, one on an other shop (but who still has not yet shipped it, maybe it hard for them to find it...), and one bought it also on Banggood but with express shipping.

If they will get it before me, I will surely translate and repost in this topic what they thinked about it!
Jun 12, 2015, 04:21 AM
Hello there !

I'm one of the 3 french guys about to receive it (supposedly next tuesday)
For now we can enjoy the quite impressive toughness of that little boy :

XK X380 A RC quadcopter violent resistance testing (0 min 46 sec)

They didn't fly it afterwards though
Jun 12, 2015, 05:00 AM
Hello

Nice vid, at least we can see that the "feets" of this X380 seems to be resistant!
Jun 12, 2015, 05:30 PM
Nice review

Just have a question for the model x380-c, fpv in real time or not and use 5.8g or ..... ? Not many info for this actualy ?

Ps : sry for my my bad english
Jun 14, 2015, 08:23 AM
Suspended Account
anyone willing to buy this quad?
Jun 15, 2015, 10:51 AM
I've just received mine

I'm gonna test it in a few hours and I'll come back to let you know about my first feedback. For now I'm just charging the batteries !
Jun 15, 2015, 10:24 PM
On a vertical learning curve!
I'm keen to know which flight controller is fitted? Thanks
Jun 16, 2015, 03:03 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiNgOa
I've just received mine

I'm gonna test it in a few hours and I'll come back to let you know about my first feedback. For now I'm just charging the batteries !
make a video as well
Jun 16, 2015, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambolini
I'm keen to know which flight controller is fitted? Thanks
I don't know exactly, there's the XK brand logo on it but it really looks like the V303 controller, they just moved the headless and RTH switches on the front side of the controller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadbuddy
make a video as well
And here it is
XK Detect X380-C - First flight (4 min 45 sec)

I'll come back later to give you my feedback or you can just Google translate it from my post on that french forum :
http://forum.hardware.fr/forum2.php?...js=0#t42295087
Jun 16, 2015, 07:28 AM
Hello,PINgOa.
It is indeed greater flight time of 20 minutes?
Jun 16, 2015, 08:39 AM
I didn't use it for 20 minutes straight but for 5 minutes sessions. But yeah, to me the total flight time with that first battery was around 25 minutes, I'll give it a try tonight and try to set a chronometer.
Jun 16, 2015, 09:36 AM
Thanks,PINgOa.

I look forward to find the maximum flight time, and of course with gimbal and mounted camera.

I would like to know and dimensions of the battery.
Weight, length, width, height.
Jun 16, 2015, 04:06 PM
Unfortunately there's a lot of wind tonight where I live so the flight was not great, but I managed to achieve 20 minutes of flight before the lights started flashing red, which means there's not a lot of juice left in the battery.

I landed the X380 after 22 minutes and the lights were still flashing red, so I didn't reach the final stage which is red lights on continuously and which means you REALLY have to land

As for the battery itself, it seams to be the same as that one, only the connector is different, so the size and weight should be about the same :
http://www.dx.com/fr/p/9imod-11-1v-5...3#.VYB-20ZKbVI
Jun 17, 2015, 03:47 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiNgOa
Unfortunately there's a lot of wind tonight where I live so the flight was not great, but I managed to achieve 20 minutes of flight before the lights started flashing red, which means there's not a lot of juice left in the battery.

I landed the X380 after 22 minutes and the lights were still flashing red, so I didn't reach the final stage which is red lights on continuously and which means you REALLY have to land

As for the battery itself, it seams to be the same as that one, only the connector is different, so the size and weight should be about the same :
http://www.dx.com/fr/p/9imod-11-1v-5...3#.VYB-20ZKbVI
flight footage? photographs anything?