PeasantCopter - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by JulietKiloMike, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 25, 2015, 02:19 AM
Discussion

PeasantCopter

I thought I would give a quick introduction to a project I've been working on for the past month or so: PeasantCopter! PeasantCopter is a cheap 270-size plywood miniquad designed to be affordable, durable, and customizable. A few of its design features include improved battery placement to provide proper center-of-gravity when using larger batteries (tail-heaviness tends to be an issue in other miniquads when using large batteries), the use of standard 4-40 fasteners available in any neighborhood hardware store, and plywood construction, which makes the airframe lightweight, durable, and easy to cut, glue, or customize in any way one sees fit.

The frame also sports a fully-enclosed camera cage capable of mounting a GoPro, as well as space for mounting a Mobius ActionCam. Right now the frame is in the pre-production process and will be undergoing flight testing for the next few weeks, but plans have been made to turn it into a kit ($35-40 price range) if there is sufficient interest. What do you guys think?

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Peasa...23480444541534

Thanks for stopping by!
-John
to remove ads between posts