Nov 18, 2015, 12:35 PM
I would hope that a company like immersion would create a separately available hub that you could "plug and fly" by just plugging ppm or even parallel from your own receiver that plugs into usb so you can use whatever transmitter you want.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 18, 2015, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman215
Check with Aloft Hobbies...

I believe this is the part you need:

FrSky Taranis Plus Backboard + internal XJT module

$46.00 USD

if you have questions, contact them. They are very helpful.

Tinman
Yep, I was looking at exactly that.
Technically, I think I only need the tiny board that is mounted at a 90* angle to the backboard that holds the USB plug. That bit is easy to replace, but the USB plug is not. I may end up spending the $46 just to play this game better.
Nov 18, 2015, 09:01 PM
Flys Into Trees
the physics currently feel like your flying through water.... the quadcopter floats way too much. it needs to drop like a rock when power is taken out....

also, an adjustable camera angle would be fantastic
Nov 18, 2015, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maintenanceman
I solved it, use the realtek audio software, go to microphone and there's a setting for recording quality. Set out to studio, jumping solved
So I should download Realtek software and not use smartpropoplus?
Or use both ?
Nov 19, 2015, 12:16 AM
Flys Into Trees
i see what you did there
Nov 19, 2015, 02:16 AM
Chances are the Realtek software is what's controlling the sound on your computer, the smartpropo reacts to inputs from your microphone in ports. They're both used. Just search Realtek on your computer and you'll find the manager, click on microphone and select your quality as studio, then you're good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Johnson
So I should download Realtek software and not use smartpropoplus?
Or use both ?
Nov 19, 2015, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maintenanceman
Chances are the Realtek software is what's controlling the sound on your computer, the smartpropo reacts to inputs from your microphone in ports. They're both used. Just search Realtek on your computer and you'll find the manager, click on microphone and select your quality as studio, then you're good
Thank you. I will try after school tonight.
Nov 19, 2015, 05:51 PM
DroneXLabs Team Pilot
The update came today and it's great, much more realistic!
Nov 19, 2015, 06:57 PM
I just bought Liftoff and tried it just now...I must have half a second lag/latnecy on inputs with my Taranis. Running it on an i7 Quad Mac Mini (2012)...are there any settings I can tweak? Its not really flyable at the moment...
Nov 20, 2015, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil89
Ok im total noob, but I have a Radiolink AT9, any ideas if this controller works on simulators like Liftoff?
Haven't purchased Liftoff but the AT9 works with FPV Freerider so would expect it to work with any others . I got this to connect to computer. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...ilpage_o01_s00
Nov 20, 2015, 04:08 AM
The gravity is better, but I feel like Yaw has no authority. I have to over-yaw to get it to where I want to go.
Nov 20, 2015, 01:20 PM
Flys Into Trees
turn down the deadzone in the controller settings. it was way high by default this update....

this update was a huge improvement it feels way better,
Nov 22, 2015, 04:25 AM
Has someone tried to connect a Fatshark Dominator V2 (or similar) to the computer and let the game run on it? That'd be so much more fun
Nov 22, 2015, 08:17 AM
this looks Like a pretty cool sim
Nov 22, 2015, 02:29 PM

Well I have officially tried everything to get my dx7s working on this game. All I get is twitches when I try to fly.
Have it hooked up via male to male 3.5mm cable to line in on audio card using smartpropoplus.
I must have a total of 10 hours in trying to get my ps3 controller and this working with bad results.
Just ordered a flight simulator cable package yesterday now I can plug in via usb. I really hope that helps. This is very non user friendly, to get Stix set up

It's easier to completely build and tune a 250 quad!

Quick Reply