Nov 13, 2015, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkThug
Looks like your camera is recessed to far.
Yeah, latest patch has removed the top plate, but now my camera is around 65 degrees - and they changed some of the physics so the quad feels a little off
to remove ads between posts
Nov 13, 2015, 06:20 PM
Guys, this is a pre alpha version! Dont expect anything but a first view to a possible fpv race simulator! I bought it and hope the sim grows fast!
Nov 13, 2015, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapti
Guys, this is a pre alpha version! Dont expect anything but a first view to a possible fpv race simulator! I bought it and hope the sim grows fast!
They are selling a pre alpha version? Selling it to the public? Alpha testers are supposed to be paid!
Nov 13, 2015, 06:59 PM
Engineering.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirRexAlot
They are selling a pre alpha version? Selling it to the public? Alpha testers are supposed to be paid!
Welcome to the wonderful world of Early Access where you can not only make people test your horrible buggy mess game for free, they will pay YOU for the privilege!
Nov 14, 2015, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirRexAlot
I agree...I think its odd they released it so early and ask for 15
Nov 14, 2015, 01:59 PM

Liftoff Game / DX6i

Hi, has anyone got the Spektrum DX6i working with liftoff yet?

I Have the USB cable that came with Phoenix.

Any help is appreciated
Nov 15, 2015, 08:09 PM
Anyone else completely unable to calibrate their Taranis on the PC version? Works fine on my mac. On the PC, the endpoints are all screwy. Even after manual calibration the game still sees throttle midpoint as 0 throttle and anything less than that as full throttle.

edit: woops, after some quick googling it looks like to use the taranis with windows you have to set all four channel weights AND offset's to 50. Fixed!
Last edited by akcom; Nov 15, 2015 at 08:20 PM.
Nov 15, 2015, 10:42 PM
Hello guys I just bought this game and can't seem to get it to work with my dx7s.
I am using a male to male 3.5mm audio cable hooked from TX to mic input and a program called smartpropoplus.
Every time I try to calibrate and manually set up controls it jumps all over the place.
Someone please point me in the right direction. Thank you =)
Nov 16, 2015, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasher6832
Hi, has anyone got the Spektrum DX6i working with liftoff yet?

I Have the USB cable that came with Phoenix.

Any help is appreciated
I got my old dx5e working through the sound card and trainer lead. Works really well.
Have a look at the steam discussion board all explained there.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/410340/discussions/0/#
Nov 16, 2015, 02:06 PM
DroneXLabs Team Pilot
Oh noez, another "I cannot get my Spektrum working with this sim" thread
Nov 17, 2015, 12:20 AM
I solved it, use the realtek audio software, go to microphone and there's a setting for recording quality. Set out to studio, jumping solved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Johnson
Hello guys I just bought this game and can't seem to get it to work with my dx7s.
I am using a male to male 3.5mm audio cable hooked from TX to mic input and a program called smartpropoplus.
Every time I try to calibrate and manually set up controls it jumps all over the place.
Someone please point me in the right direction. Thank you =)
Nov 17, 2015, 06:49 PM
Ok im total noob, but I have a Radiolink AT9, any ideas if this controller works on simulators like Liftoff?
Nov 17, 2015, 08:46 PM
The usb port on my taranis fell off, and I've been forced to play with a PS4 controller. I have now answered my question of what it would be like to fly with dual centering sticks. terrible. it is terrible. I can't even seem to find a way to get a replacement usb mini board for the taranis, only the entire large board plus the small one, and that requires desoldering the antenna, and that doesn't sound like a fun time.
Nov 18, 2015, 11:22 AM
You can't take the sky from me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factor
The usb port on my taranis fell off, and I've been forced to play with a PS4 controller. I have now answered my question of what it would be like to fly with dual centering sticks. terrible. it is terrible. I can't even seem to find a way to get a replacement usb mini board for the taranis, only the entire large board plus the small one, and that requires desoldering the antenna, and that doesn't sound like a fun time.
Check with Aloft Hobbies...

I believe this is the part you need:

FrSky Taranis Plus Backboard + internal XJT module

$46.00 USD

if you have questions, contact them. They are very helpful.

Tinman
Nov 18, 2015, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zedooo
The speed in the game and drag are ok for you guys? I mean on FPV Freerider I can atleast define some of the physics...
You can define some of the physics in lift off. Go to pause menu and u can change most PID settings, dual rates, expos, etc.

Quick Reply