Jul 27, 2015, 08:27 PM
Jack of all trades!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC2211
That quad was mine
Sweet! I was the guy who found your battery and was talking to you on and off the whole weekend. Can't wait to see the video!
to remove ads between posts
Jul 27, 2015, 08:37 PM
Quad fun for everyone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobyvroom
Sweet! I was the guy who found your battery and was talking to you on and off the whole weekend. Can't wait to see the video!
Thanks again for that battery!

Here it is:

Owatonna 2015 - Mini Racing Quadcopter Highlights (5 min 10 sec)

I think it turned out pretty well
Jul 30, 2015, 06:37 AM
Kit Manufacturer
awesome video. I couldn't believe you went up into the furball with the quad. I never did make it to the quad racing area so I was very pleased to see the video. I'm also just getting started in FPV
Latest blog entry: Release of our 40" EPP Yak55 XL
Jul 30, 2015, 06:52 AM
"Some do, some don't"
Quote:
Thanks again for that battery!

Here it is:

http://youtu.be/TOKRtWWljz4

I think it turned out pretty well
Most Excellent....

And Darn you Ian... You RC "Enabler" that vid is probably gonna cost me some serious money in the near future...

Mark R.

old_coastie
Jul 30, 2015, 06:54 AM
Quad fun for everyone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreman
awesome video. I couldn't believe you went up into the furball with the quad. I never did make it to the quad racing area so I was very pleased to see the video. I'm also just getting started in FPV
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_coastie
Most Excellent....

And Darn you Ian... You RC "Enabler" that vid is probably gonna cost me some serious money in the near future...

Mark R.

old_coastie
Thanks guys!

And yes, these little quads start to add up money very quickly...
Old Aug 07, 2015, 10:30 AM
Leo102
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Redacted Content.
Aug 07, 2015, 08:49 PM
owanatonna first movie movie #3 movie (5 min 42 sec)

Here is the video I shot with Ian flying his mini quad around me. Had a great time. I have lots of video I am still looking thru for the best stuff.
Dan
Aug 07, 2015, 09:48 PM
Quad fun for everyone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by milesdr1m
https://youtu.be/3hkRMqJyN0U

Here is the video I shot with Ian flying his mini quad around me. Had a great time. I have lots of video I am still looking thru for the best stuff.
Dan
Wow, the slow-motion shots look great! Thanks for uploading I hope I can make it back next year
Aug 08, 2015, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Wow, the slow-motion shots look great! Thanks for uploading I hope I can make it back next year
If it doesn't overlap with EAA Airventure in Oshkosh, I hope to make it down next year too! More quad action!
Aug 12, 2015, 10:24 AM
MN WATTS Master
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnOCFII
If it doesn't overlap with EAA Airventure in Oshkosh, I hope to make it down next year too! More quad action!
We're going to be talking about event schedules for next year in a few weeks. My goal is to make sure it does not overlap next year.

Steve
Aug 18, 2015, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintauri
We're going to be talking about event schedules for next year in a few weeks. My goal is to make sure it does not overlap next year.
Excellent. Next years dates are July 25-31.

http://www.eaa.org/en/airventure
Aug 19, 2015, 09:56 AM
4ever newb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintauri

Steve
PLEASE do!

Quick Reply