Thread Tools
Aug 16, 2015, 10:25 PM
Registered User
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm250
DAVE!!!! I just happened to stumble across one of your YOUTUBE Vid's ... it helped me with Sounds for my Taranis .... LOL Much Thanks !!!! Let me know when you have time to give me more "classes" on this Awesome but hard as crap to use TX
I am sure we will get together again soon.
Did you see my link to the Mark Harrison video playlist?
Great Taranis stuff in that.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 18, 2015, 08:08 AM
Registered User
Thread OP
Stone Blue Airlines Presents:

The Second Annual Flying Circus FPV Festival on Thursday August 20 to Sunday August 23



Dates: Thursday August 20 to Sunday August 23

Thursday: Vendor Arrival & Setup / Open Flying
Friday: Pilot Arrival & Open flying
Saturday: FPV Events, Multi-rotor Racing, Open flying & Prize Giveaways
Sunday: Open Flying & the event ends at 2pm

Where: Wise, VA at Lonesome Pine Airport. See the flying location.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Lonesome+Pine+Airport
The airport is a big supporter of our hobby, FPV & the positive use of UAVs.
Aug 20, 2015, 05:31 PM
Thats the wrong way
Question for anyone,,,, this Saturday will make 2 weeks from when I obtained my AMA membership ,, it said I should receive my card in about a week. I still have not got my card, so is it normal to take this long or should I go ahead and attempt to contact them now ? Also on my receipt it does not give my AMA number, is that normal too?
Aug 21, 2015, 06:33 AM
Registered User
Storm250,

As I recall, it does take at least two or more weeks for your AMA card to reach you. I don't know about receipt not showing your AMA number.

Jim R.
Aug 21, 2015, 01:25 PM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm250
Question for anyone,,,, this Saturday will make 2 weeks from when I obtained my AMA membership ,, it said I should receive my card in about a week. I still have not got my card, so is it normal to take this long or should I go ahead and attempt to contact them now ? Also on my receipt it does not give my AMA number, is that normal too?
The receipt does not have an AMA number printed on it. AMA is swamped with all the renewals coming in from members send renewals in under the old rate.

If you need a number send an e-mail to me [email protected] with your name and date of birth an I'll try to get your number today. Or call me. Have to have before 4pm.

Rusty Kennedy
Associate Vice President, AMA District IV
(757) 812-2812
Aug 21, 2015, 03:48 PM
Thats the wrong way
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyK
The receipt does not have an AMA number printed on it. AMA is swamped with all the renewals coming in from members send renewals in under the old rate.

If you need a number send an e-mail to me [email protected] with your name and date of birth an I'll try to get your number today. Or call me. Have to have before 4pm.

Rusty Kennedy
Associate Vice President, AMA District IV
(757) 812-2812
I sent a request in and got a reply ,, they sent out around the 14th. And they
Gave me my number too. I tried to link it to my web on AMA but it keeps telling me the info does not match.. Is it case sensitive ? For my name, it says I have to type exactly as it appears on my card and it appears to be all caps but either way gives me the same response.

Thanks
Aug 21, 2015, 04:33 PM
Closed Account
The answer is I don't know. Check it again tomorrow. I do know that most of the data bases update after midnight.
I'm glad you were able to get your number
Rusty
Aug 23, 2015, 05:44 PM
Thats the wrong way
Well,,, broke down and got a GoPro ,,LOL
Aug 24, 2015, 04:46 AM
Registered User
This looks interesting for Mobius:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2483975

Jim R.
Aug 24, 2015, 06:33 PM
Thats the wrong way
Need a little help,, Looking for a "List" but can't seem to find one that shows what all the Abbreviations on the taranis so I use as a quick guide. for the special Functions and such.

For Example what is !Trl or !tEd, or tAr ...... I am looking for one I can print out so when I am programming I don't have to sift thru YouTube Vids all the time,, If I knew what each item stood for I might have a chance lol.

Thanks
Aug 25, 2015, 10:02 AM
Registered User
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm250
Need a little help,, Looking for a "List" but can't seem to find one that shows what all the Abbreviations on the taranis so I use as a quick guide. for the special Functions and such.

For Example what is !Trl or !tEd, or tAr ...... I am looking for one I can print out so when I am programming I don't have to sift thru YouTube Vids all the time,, If I knew what each item stood for I might have a chance lol.

Thanks
I wish I had that list too Tim.
If there is one it is probably on the site with the firmware dowload or in the discussion there as an attachment.
However I think you can get by with what's in the Quick Start Guide toward the back around page 34.
Last edited by david.merc; Aug 25, 2015 at 10:10 AM.
Aug 27, 2015, 04:01 PM
Registered User
Thread OP

Float and Fly, Night Fly


Night Fly is scheduled for Saturday, 5 September at the POTS field.
2494 County Highway 10/7, Rock, WV 24747
Come on out and enjoy some late-day and night time flying! Chow will be at 5:30PM and pizza is the 'entree'. It is also BYOB and please feel free to bring anything tasty you'd like to share.

Summer Float/Fly this weekend, 8/29 and 8/30, at Glenwood Park in Princeton WV. Everyone is invited.
Aug 30, 2015, 09:10 AM
Thats the wrong way
DAVE!!! need HELP..

Got my YAK12 PNF , got it all put together and have the RX bound to the TX but one issue, ALL the controls except the Throttle are reversed ...... How do flip them?
Aug 30, 2015, 09:19 AM
Thats the wrong way
Think I found it... lol will let ya know.
Aug 31, 2015, 08:14 AM
Registered User
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm250
DAVE!!! need HELP..

Got my YAK12 PNF , got it all put together and have the RX bound to the TX but one issue, ALL the controls except the Throttle are reversed ...... How do flip them?
For Taranis I use DIRECTION under the SERVO menu.
Sorry I didn't see your question sooner.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools