The Man they call .... Rubio - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by 67econoline, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 16, 2015, 08:56 AM
Nothing to see here...
Gallery

The Man they call .... Rubio

It's been a long time since updated this blog. By now most people here know me. I live in San Juan Capistrano Ca. I love four things. Surfing Flying my cats and my van. I live right below a good flyng spot. I fly there often. But my favorite spot is Point Fermin. I fly there with The Amigos.
I mostly build and fly pss planes. That has become my favorite place in the slope soaring world. But I will fly anything. I have wings /foamies/a KA-8 (which I love ). I really enjoy the low and slow Ultrabatics. And of course I love to build planes. That's what I love about pss planes. I have learned from the giants of pss. They have helped me immensely. I can make my own fuses and bag my own wings. Tom( TRISME) and I build and fly together. I don't get to fly with him that much but whenever I do it's a treat.
We have built quite a few planes together. I really enjoy that.
I hope one day to get a molded plane. They are quite alluring... Plus purchase a big scale plane. When it comes to soaring I just love flyn.
Since my last update I have built many planes. I hope to build many more...

Rubio
Last edited by 67econoline; Jun 11, 2015 at 01:52 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply