This thread is privately moderated by punkindrublik, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 14, 2015, 09:47 PM
Master of the figure 9
Thread OP
Cool

State of the MRM Address!

Time to update everybody on the best MultiRotor store on the planet! (yeah, I'm a little bias). Check out this read if you get a moment. Nothing fancy, just a note to tell everybody what's going on and to thank all of our wonderful customers that have stayed with us through our growth (which was admittedly sometimes painful).

Thanks everybody and fly on!

Brian

CLICK HERE!
Last edited by punkindrublik; May 14, 2015 at 10:24 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 15, 2015, 02:17 AM
You guys rock! Excellent customer service and shipping is super fast. My new favorite store, by far. You guys keep stocking and we'll keep buying! Thanks!
Latest blog entry: 3D Printing Services
May 15, 2015, 10:02 PM
I was one of those customers that got the wrong ESCs...You were quick and on the ball to have me return them, kept me up to date the whole time while the correct ones were shipped from China. Totally happy with the customer service. I have 5 of your Dragonfly 32's and even was able to get the pins soldered the way I wanted them just by a quick email to describe what I was looking for, Glad to see the "American Dream" is alive in MRM and you are starting to see the fruits of your labor.

On a side note, I produce trade shows for a living and have ample experience in event planning and sponsorships so if you need any assistance in your future endeavors of organizing your participation in events let me know. I can give you some guidance.
Last edited by aversusb; May 15, 2015 at 10:14 PM.

Quick Reply