Jan 27, 2016, 04:15 PM
RC Geeky
Ordered mine this morning at 07.00hrs, 134.00 shipped, can't wait until it arrives on Friday.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 27, 2016, 04:25 PM
Up, up and away...
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigblk
Ordered mine this morning at 07.00hrs, 134.00 shipped, can't wait until it arrives on Friday.
You lucky man!
Jan 27, 2016, 04:40 PM
for 2 pounds more on shipping you could have it tomorrow (like me, :-) )
Jan 27, 2016, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paultbg
Or!! order today and pick up today as I only live 3 miles from Hobbyking UK!! Trouble is, its hiding in boot of car waiting to sneak in as I am still suffering earache for buying the Spitfire a few weeks ago!!
Last edited by skydive130; Jan 27, 2016 at 04:46 PM. Reason: added more
Jan 27, 2016, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Same here , mine will be here tomorrow aswell
Jan 27, 2016, 04:48 PM
RC Geeky
Quote:
Wife's only at home on Friday to receive the package otherwise I would have...
Ordered the Invictus today aswell plus all the electronics, spent a fortune, damn you Hobby King
Jan 27, 2016, 04:50 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by skydive130
Or!! order today and pick up today as I only live 3 miles from Hobbyking UK!! Trouble is, its hiding in boot of car waiting to sneak in as I am still suffering earache for buying the Spitfire a few weeks ago!!
...........hahah I love this, how many of you guys here sneak a new toy in past the wife?
Funny story:
Years ago when I owned a hobby store I had a couple of regulars that paid the stickered price for a new model but wanted me to put a much cheaper sticker over the top f the original price so the wife wouldn't give them a hard time, now how sad is that?
Jan 27, 2016, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by walterriley
Years ago when I owned a hobby store I had a couple of regulars that paid the stickered price for a new model but wanted me to put a much cheaper sticker over the top f the original price so the wife wouldn't give them a hard time, now how sad is that?
Nothing wrong with being creative!
Jan 27, 2016, 05:26 PM
Just had an email saying my plane is on its way. That is fast Stuart. Well done HobbyKing. Bought late yesterday afternoon and have shipping info. Says 4-7 days from NSW to QLD.
Jan 27, 2016, 05:28 PM
It would be wonderful if you posted some of your Taranis config files and settings. Maybe your Tundra model file with the elevator mix. Thank you. Sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFLYOS
Jan 27, 2016, 06:05 PM
Andre Rousseau

Battery & Skis

I suggest a wheel collar to keep the ski insert retained.

As well photos of the battery setup.

Thanks.
Jan 27, 2016, 06:13 PM
So..
is annybody already planning to lower those big flaps on the field tommorow?
Jan 27, 2016, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUK
Just ordered from UK warehouse but on backorder already.
More of...

MKUK You are a legend. He has actually bought this for me as a thanks for some work I would have done for free as a mate. Hope you don't get in trouble but I must remember to say all future purchases are courtesy of you as wife hasn't battered an eyelid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanudal
It would be wonderful if you posted some of your Taranis config files and settings. Maybe your Tundra model file with the elevator mix. Thank you. Sean
+1

Great request. In fact Stuart / Andre you are both Taranis would be great if you have some settings. Especially flap mixes for elevator. Equally do the pcb aileron connections allow dual aileron or y harness. If so anyone have thought on flaperons on the tundra. Might be useful to have a little extra lift when those flaps become 90 degree air brakes. .
Jan 27, 2016, 07:18 PM
Andre Rousseau
I can download the file later this evening for sure.

Y harness not spit control on the ailerons but I suspect it won't take much time for you guys to fix that.
Jan 27, 2016, 08:28 PM
I'll upload mine, but be warned, I never did mix in any down elevator to flap mix, I just got use to being quick on the down elevator

S.

Quick Reply