This thread is privately moderated by 509mramos, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 10, 2015, 09:24 PM
Trader Rating: 5
Thread OP
For Sale

Team associated rival lot

Barely used team associated rival 1/8th scale 4x4 monster truck has a mamba monster 2 combo 2200kv motor, mamba monster 2 waterproof esc, also comes with stock reedy 2000kv motor and xp digital esc, upgraded steering servo, comes with 2 venom lipos literally only 3 charges on them, a new onyx 245 charger charges 2 batteries at same time only used the 3 times the venom's were charged, comes with charger to charge regular batteries for remote, extra set of knobby tires, has aluminum shock caps, comes with brand new extra in bag a-arms and other aluminum pieces can't remember where they go right now lol, completely Rtr and ready to go !!$old!!shipped for everything heck of a deal
Last edited by 509mramos; Jun 05, 2015 at 01:20 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 13, 2015, 07:47 AM
Trader Rating: 8
How does it run? Any issues at all? How much has it been used exactly? Why selling?

Nice looking truck.
May 13, 2015, 10:21 AM
Trader Rating: 7
Put this on ebay, I'd buy it through there.
May 13, 2015, 02:17 PM
Thread OP
Only ran a few times the mamba monster combo I had in my e revo but sold it as roller and kept the combo no issues what so ever everything in superv condition have too many rigs and got more into the crawling scene this just sits I'd rather put the money into one of my crawlers
May 13, 2015, 02:29 PM
Thread OP
I would put it on eBay brother but they have ridiculous fee of 10% then after PayPal takes their share and I pay shipping I'd loose out way too much already a killer deal little over $1,100 invested
May 18, 2015, 05:55 PM
Trader Rating: 0
would you by chance also have a 10t brushed motor?
Feb 15, 2016, 09:45 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Quick Q. Any other upgrades...I just need to know what to get, IE spur gears, bumpers, skid plate, you know what I'm sayin. And I have enough cash that I know you would be happy with what we agree to. I cant stand anyone who low balls me, its like are you serious? Then I always say "thanks for helping me think of my good deed for the day, I am just going to donate the item to good will" haha. Or cash and one of the fastest Rustler VXL with a mamba brushless engine (I actually forget the model but it wasn't cheap in the least bit, 2 3s 5400 mah lipo batteries it's truly the fastest thing I've seen on 4 wheels. I have it set for street racing and also hop ups, dirt hog tires, Integy shocks ext ext ext... it makes it an absolute off road beast. HMU asap if possible. I'm going to buy a truck today. Thanks in advance. JR 617.347.6475 feel free to call anytime email jhr.riley100@gmail.com. Thanks again. TTYS.
Mar 23, 2016, 07:15 AM
Would you be willing to sell just the Onyx battery charger? Where are you located in terms of shipping to NJ? How much for the batteries as well?

Quick Reply