Jul 23, 2015, 06:54 AM
AMA 504253 Born in the USA
Yep glad to here Hitec is coming. Love it.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 23, 2015, 04:24 PM
Cool beans!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMayberry
I'm happy to say that Hitec will be back this year after our two year hiatus. Shawn and I will be looking forward to seeing all our old friends not to mention meeting some new ones! We will be staying on site which means you're all invited to come hang out at the Hitec tent day and especially night!

Hopefully Mother Nature won't be as cruel to us as she has been in the past but no matter... It's always a good time hanging out with yuz guys out there!

Mike.
That's great to hear! You'll definitely need to stop by the JCSF big top Thursday night for our in-tent fly in (especially since you sponsored it again this year ).

Rob
Jul 24, 2015, 06:57 AM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Things are really shaping up... The BCSF Tent will be hosting AMA... It will now be called the AMA Tent, Hosted by BCMA, Sponsored by Beacon........

There will be scheduled Tech talks at the tent as well as AMA round up chats..... We are looking for interested individuals that could contribute to the chats...

Stay tuned later for the special events.......

1. Quadrapalooza obstacle course at the tent......two classes micro quad and micro fpv...

2. Dawn Patrol morning fly

3. Horizon Hobbies Micro FPV pylon race and micro FPV Combat
Jul 24, 2015, 09:05 AM
Cool beans!
Hey Carlos,

Sounds great! We'll coordinate across tents - if JCSF does Thursday night (Vapor Games), BCSF does Friday night (Quadrapalooza), and SEFLI does Saturday night (Nightflyer Balloon Bust) then we'll have the core nights of the show covered.

As an FYI we're also working on micro Radian pylon racing - we're thinking of holding that on Wednesday outside of our tent. More madness for the early NEAT crowd

Rob
Jul 24, 2015, 10:06 AM
This sounds like it is going to be a great time this year...

Now for the hard part, do we leave on Sunday after church or hold off till early Monday morning
Jul 27, 2015, 01:40 PM
I'll fly anything
Good to see that the Hitec folks will be there handing out the usual cards (hopefully).

And Shadow D....The earlier you go, the more flying you'll get in.
Jul 27, 2015, 04:53 PM
True but then we travel alone... Go Monday AM and I go with the caravan... Decisions , Decisions , Decisions...
Jul 28, 2015, 12:41 PM
Tom,

Is the SWAP meet going to be held again this year? Unless I missed it (or it's too soon) I didn't see anything about it in this thread or on the NEAT website.

-Stu
Jul 28, 2015, 01:00 PM
Head NEAT geek
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuk_at_work
Tom,

Is the SWAP meet going to be held again this year? Unless I missed it (or it's too soon) I didn't see anything about it in this thread or on the NEAT website.

-Stu
The swap is not run by NEAT. It is run by the resident club at Peaceful Valley.

I will ask though and post here.

Tom
Jul 30, 2015, 08:31 AM
To Infinity and Beyond
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hunt
The swap is not run by NEAT. It is run by the resident club at Peaceful Valley.

I will ask though and post here.

Tom
Hi Tom,
The SWAP SHOP will be held again this year. It will be set up the same as last year. I will be posting the forms in the next week or 2. Thanks to everyones participation we were able to put a floor in the event center. This should keep the dust down.
Thanks, Gino
Jul 30, 2015, 02:32 PM
Cool beans!
Hi Tom!

So, any info yet on what the NEAT shirts will look like this year? Just curious

Rob
Jul 30, 2015, 06:12 PM
Head NEAT geek
Thread OP
I sent my "notional" concept over to them recently, but have not seen the final artwork yet... needless to say it will be "representative" of the show.

Tom
Aug 02, 2015, 04:00 PM
AMA 504253 Born in the USA
Just registered and got a shirt. See ya all in sept.
Aug 03, 2015, 08:11 AM
To Infinity and Beyond

Swap shop open for pre-registration

I can't believe NEAT Fair is almost here. Where did the summer go?
PVRC is hosting the Swap Shop again this year.
Why wait by your flight line space waiting to sell your stuff and missing out on all the excellent NEAT fair activities? Bring it to the Swap Shop and let us sit there looking bored, wishing we were somewhere else and sell it for you. We only charge 10% of the sell price.

This year we are going to use the same system we used last year it made registering for the Swap Shop fast and easy. I will be assigning seller numbers and attaching forms to this thread to allow anyone who wishes to pre-register.

1. Email me at gantonini@charter.net for your seller number. Include your full name.
2. Download the Swap shop agreement, Seller Registration and Item label forms.
3. Sign the Swap shop agreement form.
4. Fill out the Seller Registration form. You will need your seller no. campsite or flight line location (can be filled in after you arrive). You will fill in your item no. 1,2 & 3 etc., a brief description , asking price, min. price ( if there is one. and you wish for us to negotiate for you. The more you get the more we get (we are on your side.). Initial in pen where indicated.
5. For each item cut and fill out an Item Label . Include your seller no. (that I assigned to you through email), Item no. for that item, price and a brief description. Attach each label to the item with tape.
6. Bring your signed Swap shop agreement and filled out Seller Registration form to the front desk to sign in before you place your items in the swap shop.

AS ALWAYS YOU CAN REGISTER AT THE SWAP SHOP OR DOWNLOAD THE FORMS AND GET YOUR NO. AT THE SWAP SHOP ANY TIME DURING THE NEAT FAIR

PLEASE READ AND SIGN THE SWAP SHOP AGREEMENT

PRE-REGISTRATION NUMBER ASSIGNMENT WILL END 9/8/15.

THE SWAP SHOP WILL BE OPEN TO ACCEPT ITEMS ON WEDNESDAY 9/16/15 AT 9:30 A.M.

NEW ADDED 8/17/15 -
NEW EASY FORM: NEAT_SELLER REGISTRATION
SEE BELOW

I've attached a copy of a "smart" version of the Seller Registration/Item Labels (combined) form. This form automatically fills in the labels (pgs 2-4) based on entries on pg 1. A couple of features you should be aware of:

•By default, item numbers start at 1. If you have more than 20 items, you can use the drop down by item #1 to start at 21, 31, or god forbid 41 !
•Short descriptions you enter on the 1st page automatically get written to the appropriate tag on pages 2-4. You can add additional content to the tag by simply typing after the "copied" string in the tab. This is useful for adding things like "last flown 5/6/2015" or "prop shaft bent, but everything else checks out", etc ....
•The date is automatically filled in. This can be overwritten.
•You can save a copy of your changes to a new PDF. I don't remember which version of Acrobat supports this, but any reasonably recent copy of Acrobat should be OK.
•The minimum price is not automatically computed. This is left for you to enter.

Of course, you are free to just print off the PDF "as-is" and fill in by hand, but I think you will find in useful to use this form to type your items in, making it easier for you to keep track of the items you have for sale as well as making it easier for the folks working the "Swap Shop" and your potential customers to read.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Hopefully, we will not need a revision "01" of this form, but I will be happy to accommodate if the need arises.

-Stu
Last edited by FPVJOCKEY; Aug 17, 2015 at 03:39 PM.
Aug 03, 2015, 08:32 AM
Cool beans!
Hi Tom,

Any chance you could ask for a NEAT '15 Special Event listing sometime soon? I can't believe it but we're only six weeks away from the big show. Seems like its time to start some detailed planning threads

Rob

Quick Reply