May 30, 2015, 12:01 PM
FA3PR9WM79
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloJustin
Not GPS capable.
Neither is my KK 2.1.5 or my KK V5.5, so what's your point?
to remove ads between posts
May 30, 2015, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldgazer
Neither is my KK 2.1.5 or my KK V5.5, so what's your point?
My point was its non GPS enabled, at a price point that makes it a nonstarter for probably anyone with a brain, when there are more capable FCs at almost half the price, and GPS enabled ones for slightly more then double.

The KK 2.1.5 you reference is $25.

Which is probably why I've never seen anyone on the multirotor section of this forum post about using it, at least not in recent history.

Back on topic to the ZYX M now....
May 30, 2015, 01:28 PM
FA3PR9WM79
Dude, you are WAY out of line.

I was just stating a fact. I wasn't saying it was better or you should run out and buy one.

My point was the ZYX S was Tarot's first QUADCOPTER flight controller, nothing more, nothing less.
May 30, 2015, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldgazer
Dude, you are WAY out of line.

I was just stating a fact. I wasn't saying it was better or you should run out and buy one.

My point was the ZYX S was Tarot's first QUADCOPTER flight controller, nothing more, nothing less.
So was I....
May 30, 2015, 06:53 PM
Now back to our regularly scheduled program: Ordered from Arris. Looks like 1 left for now.
May 31, 2015, 12:32 PM
Zero Cash Money
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuudogg
Wish they had spent $2 more on the GPS. 6M is sometimes fine but these m8n pick up way more sats. I've got a Tarot 810 coming and can't decide on a FC. Don't see an A2 in my future. Would a NAZA gps puck work on this ? Even better, a knockoff NAZA m8n GPS for $50 ?
No A Naza GPS will not work with the Tarot FC, besides the wiring, totally different communication protocols

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus10
thank's for u're reply,

I went out of town and it took 8 minutes for the blue LED, neo 6 with apm take -2 min
With any GPS puck that has not been turn on for a while, a cold start can take up to 5 minutes to start tracking sats... once this has been done it will take much shorter time

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodastudio
i have fix in 2min with the Tarot FC....
mine takes a minute for the first time of the day then only takes 20 to 30 seconds to lock!
May 31, 2015, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Dale
No A Naza GPS will not work with the Tarot FC, besides the wiring, totally different communication protocols

With any GPS puck that has not been turn on for a while, a cold start can take up to 5 minutes to start tracking sats... once this has been done it will take much shorter time

mine takes a minute for the first time of the day then only takes 20 to 30 seconds to lock!
i try today .... 25 min for blue and 1 red (at home) and make a video for tarot rc
May 31, 2015, 04:24 PM
Quote:
i try today .... 25 min for blue and 1 red (at home) and make a video for tarot rc
Today i have check 12 o'clock.... 50sec for fix... and 16 o'clock i have 20sec for fix.
Same time i check with naza v2.. 1min for fix.
May 31, 2015, 04:47 PM
Zero Cash Money
Quote:
WOW 25 minutes!!!
Sounds like you maybe have a bad GPS puck!
are you in city with tall buildings? Did you try outside in open area no buildings and trees?
Jun 01, 2015, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Dale
WOW 25 minutes!!!
Sounds like you maybe have a bad GPS puck!
are you in city with tall buildings? Did you try outside in open area no buildings and trees?
i try in open area 8 min, between small house 25 min!
I'm in Europe is there any difference ?
Jun 01, 2015, 12:07 PM
Zero Cash Money
Quote:
It should not be! but here some days worse than others!!
We need OSD so we can see how many sats you are getting...
You could take laptop outside and go to tools and see the Sat error box!

Do you FPV gear or GoPro on?
turn off everything except tarot
Post a pic of your craft maybe GPS puck to close to something else!!
Jun 01, 2015, 12:44 PM
Quote:
u download the iOS app GPS PLAN... sometime have only 6-7 GPS SAT in Europe. in the App u see all GPS SAT in ur Location...

Now i have here in Thailand in the sky 8 GPS and 5 Glonass... my Tarot ZYX-M have more 6 SAT now....
in 5hour i have only 5 GPS Sat in the Sky over Thailand.... and when only 5... the Tarot can found only 5.... u use the APP GPS Plan....
Last edited by sodastudio; Jun 01, 2015 at 12:49 PM.
Jun 01, 2015, 12:52 PM
Now have in Europe 10 GPS on the Sky... in 1 hour only 6.... in 2 hour 7
Jun 02, 2015, 09:59 AM
"Nice, how high does it go?"
Hopefully this thing works as advertised, looks pretty good from the couple short reviews so far!

I ordered it from Tarot about a week ago and it is still processing, anybody else have an idea how long it usually takes them to ship out?
Jun 02, 2015, 10:40 AM
Zero Cash Money
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpoquette
Hopefully this thing works as advertised, looks pretty good from the couple short reviews so far!

I ordered it from Tarot about a week ago and it is still processing, anybody else have an idea how long it usually takes them to ship out?
Well if they had them in stock they ship FAST!!!!!
I ordered a second one and got an email back on 23rd saying they were out of stock and it would be 10 to 15 days.... 4 days later I found one at Arris Hobby... asked for a refund, they replied saying stock in tomorrow.... that was 6 days ago.... have been begging for a refund... NOW they won't even answer emails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is pretty good FC!! does a lot!! Easy to setup!!! suppose to be coming out with OSD... yeah heard this song and dance before!!!

Quick Reply