Mar 08, 2020, 07:42 AM
Loki's Minion
You CAN deactivate them. Or set them to whatever you like. This is NOT a DJI product!
Latest blog entry: Vuzix iWear
to remove ads between posts
Apr 27, 2020, 06:46 PM
dkm
dkm

ZYX-M fails to connect to PC

I am setting up a new flight controller Tarot ZYX-M, the latest Win 10 driver is loases. Plug in the interface and device manager see the device and loads on com 3.
Load the flight assistant and try to connect to comm 3...nothing. The Pc will not connect to flight controller.
Any ideas.....?
Apr 28, 2020, 08:00 AM
Yep ... try to go to the ZYX-M Folder and start the ZYX-M Assistant (which seems to be the old version on the software!)

THEN, retry to connect! That worked for me. FURTHER: You can update the firmware on the FC by renaming the extension of the firmware file to i think it was ".FMURF" while it is something else in the newer version.

AFTER having flashed that, you can use the new ZYX-M which has a link on the desktop ... !
May 01, 2020, 06:39 AM
Loki's Minion
All with the ZYX-M installed and still flying great...
May 03, 2020, 12:19 AM
Its been a while since I was in the settings- is it still common habit, that the entered Gains aren't shown next time I enter the Assistant? I assume it is save though ...
Nov 10, 2020, 02:09 AM

ZYX-M firmware update server error

Hello,
i have a new Tarot ZYX-M flight controller.
It has the FC Firmware V1.41 and GPS Firmware V1.3.
I tried to update the FC Firmware to the latest V1.5, but the Tarot update server seems to be down. When trying to update the softeare V1.64 shows me a server error.
Does anyone know where i can download the latest FC firmware V1.5? The Tarot download homepage also serms to be down.

Thanks
Nov 10, 2020, 06:00 AM
Loki's Minion
I probably have the files. Will post tonite after work
Nov 14, 2020, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tower669
I probably have the files. Will post tonite after work
did you find the files for FC firmware V1.5 and could you please post them here?

Thank you
Nov 16, 2020, 02:52 AM
thank you for uploading the files, but there is only the FC firmware V1.41. I need FC firmware V1.5.
The 4th picture is the firmware folder of picture 1. Here we have the file: ZYX-M1.4.1.fmif
Insteed of this file i need ZYX-M1.5.fmif.
In the 2nd picture you can see, that this firmware exists, because i already have it installed on another ZYX-M, but i don't have the fmif file and the online update doesn't work any more. If i try to update i get this message in picture 3 which tells me there is a server error.
Sep 15, 2021, 02:53 PM
anybody know does this work on android 10 or new one? http://tarotrc.com/Download/Detail.a...0-569c247cb47e
I cant connect bluetooth?
Sep 15, 2021, 03:34 PM
Loki's Minion
It works on android
Sep 15, 2021, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tower669
It works on android
not on 10 cant find bluetooth...
Sep 19, 2021, 12:05 PM
t4-3d when you put gopro 4 and press record, you cant use VTX, it doesnt transmit picture? is there solution for this, or you have to use other fpv camera? also bluetooth doesnt work on android 10...

Quick Reply