Sep 12, 2016, 05:54 PM
man so many useful info HERE I have adrenaline rush
FPV With Your Phone! - LaserBGC Android RX (11 min 35 sec)

here is link how it looks and it isnt so big LAG, 5:50 you can hear him

thanks again dale! I love straight answers

So list of things i need:
OSD Tarot (use it for telemetry, data storage, stream video ) (why is this OSD so important?) 22€
TRX (video transmiter)
VRX(vido receiver) both from tarot 50 euro
Android RX (so this is VRX connection to phone) 50 euro
plus antenas and wire 10 euro
135 euros total... well this will take in couple months

Can you guys please recommend good VRX and TRX not too expencive but quality, also Dale said something about forbiden signals, I have no idea what is forbiden in Bosnia Croatia and Serbia?
to remove ads between posts
Sep 12, 2016, 06:06 PM
Toecutter
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Dale
Have you got one?
Yes I do (the micro usb version), will have a full report hopefully before Thursday. If I can't get to it on time it'll be until after the 24th because I'm headed down to my place in Costa Rica. At least my in-home trials were very encouraging!
Sep 12, 2016, 06:37 PM
Zero Cash Money
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratos89
man so many useful info HERE I have adrenaline rush
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=916-puQR06E
here is link how it looks and it isnt so big LAG, 5:50 you can hear him

thanks again dale! I love straight answers

So list of things i need:
OSD Tarot (use it for telemetry, data storage, stream video ) (why is this OSD so important?) 22€
TRX (video transmiter)
VRX(vido receiver) both from tarot 50 euro
Android RX (so this is VRX connection to phone) 50 euro
plus antenas and wire 10 euro
135 euros total... well this will take in couple months

Can you guys please recommend good VRX and TRX not too expencive but quality, also Dale said something about forbiden signals, I have no idea what is forbiden in Bosnia Croatia and Serbia?
OSD is important cause, it will give you Battery Voltage, and other critical info needed to be informed safe pilot!!!!
Is that the Fatshark RX unit!! for the Android RX unit... ???

What about shipping and Taxes?
You will need to check with your Local government about the Laws on 5.8ghz VTX

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebs318
Dale I don't know how they did it but that little dongle has very little latency! It behaves very much like an analog signal and you can even do fast-flying fpv with it. The only drawback is the itty bitty little usb plug and no other way to affix it to the phone/tablet. Maybe the usb version with an OTG cabe would be a less stressful alternative for the socket.
I have been doing a LOT of research on Digital VTX and such... and with all of them they say "Low Latency" and I asked define "Low Latency"????? DJI did it for awhile then Connex.
They won't then when they do... it is in the 100 milliseconsd arena! and or MORE!!!

Connex is from 24 to 44ms in their crap video mode and in the HD mode 110 to 144ms.... yet their website says ZERO latency!
So when a company says or WON'T say the latency I suspect there is some depending on what tablet or phone you use!!
Compared to a full true analog system that can be 2 to 4ms from lens to screen!! The only thing that adds milliseconds to it is the GoPro analog video out, since it is a conversion from HD to SD, that adds another 5 milliseconds.

I personally can not use a $500 phone for flying... just for the OH S$%T factor, drop it, rip the USB out of it or damage it where I can not charge my phone!
I have a Dual RX 7" monitor the has a DVR, Battery that I got for $135, and a good 600mw VTX for $50, and then some iBcrazy CP antennas for $70... I can go out almost 2 miles and get a great picture!!

So what you pay for a Android RX and a Fatshark RX, for another $30 you can have a Dual RX monitor with DVR.... even less than what I paid... NOW!!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RX-LCD-5806-...EAAOSwxp9W6cD8
Last edited by D Dale; Sep 12, 2016 at 06:50 PM.
Sep 12, 2016, 06:46 PM
Cheaper alternative for android phone/tablet fpv is cuav vmr32. it's $44 at goodluckbuy. I haven't bought one yet but I will.
Sep 13, 2016, 12:19 AM
Zero Cash Money

Arris Hobbywing

This is why I buy from Arris/Hobby-Wing
Sep 13, 2016, 06:05 AM
offtopic man if that container go on his side, that hand holding wont help him much
Sep 13, 2016, 05:10 PM
Hello guys!
AAAND GOODBYE!
Sep 13, 2016, 05:28 PM
Any signs of a fix guys for the fc problems? Just sold my Naza so looking for a fc..
Sep 13, 2016, 11:27 PM
Rotorhead
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephKing 87
Any signs of a fix guys for the fc problems? Just sold my Naza so looking for a fc..
As far as...???
Sep 13, 2016, 11:31 PM
Rotorhead
Quote:
This is why I buy from Arris/Hobby-Wing
That's freaking awesome!!! I think HK is doing the same thing! I ordered some Graphene batteries last Wednesday, they came from Hong Kong and I got them today!!

Not free shipping though!
Sep 14, 2016, 10:52 AM
Obi Wan Macaroni
There is no such thing as free shipping.

Shipping costs money. If you're shipping "free", you're raising the price to compensate for it. When you do that, you can raise the price more than it costs to ship. One of the reasons that HK can get away with showing you lower pricing is that they make you pay for the shipping. And they make a bit of money on that, too. Because we know that priority mail shipping isn't $10, it's $6, even for a schmuck like me, or you. Big companies get volume discounts. So you can also figure that into the price, as well.

Ready Made RC is a good company to deal with for radios and receivers, propellers, and other items. GotHeliRC is another good vendor. So is David at Tarot-RC-Heli. All of these are US based vendors with the products that you and I use all of the time. And they all charge reasonable shipping prices, and ship very fast. We need to stop sending our money to China.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPoz
Not free shipping though!
Sep 14, 2016, 11:59 AM
Zero Cash Money
Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedHoof
There is no such thing as free shipping.

Shipping costs money. If you're shipping "free", you're raising the price to compensate for it. When you do that, you can raise the price more than it costs to ship. One of the reasons that HK can get away with showing you lower pricing is that they make you pay for the shipping. And they make a bit of money on that, too. Because we know that priority mail shipping isn't $10, it's $6, even for a schmuck like me, or you. Big companies get volume discounts. So you can also figure that into the price, as well.

Ready Made RC is a good company to deal with for radios and receivers, propellers, and other items. GotHeliRC is another good vendor. So is David at Tarot-RC-Heli. All of these are US based vendors with the products that you and I use all of the time. And they all charge reasonable shipping prices, and ship very fast. We need to stop sending our money to China.
The sad reality is even tho you purchase from these vendors you are STILL sending your money to China!! They just get to keep a small portion of it!!

Now if you truly don't want to send money to China STOP buying Tarot products, there is the Vector... US made and developed... tho it will cost you!!! $237 for an FC with built in OSD!!!
But even with the Vector a little of the money is going to China! Tho not as much!!!
Sep 14, 2016, 12:29 PM
Quote:
The sad reality is even tho you purchase from these vendors you are STILL sending your money to China!! They just get to keep a small portion of it!!

Now if you truly don't want to send money to China STOP buying Tarot products, there is the Vector... US made and developed... tho it will cost you!!! $237 for an FC with built in OSD!!!
But even with the Vector a little of the money is going to China! Tho not as much!!!
YES!
But china is cheaper... that is the reason i chose Tarot... Next time i will give more money for EU or USA products, just to dont mess with stupid chinese bugs, now i dont have money nor drone.... Who said china have good products, he is lying!
Sep 14, 2016, 12:34 PM
Zero Cash Money
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratos89
YES!
But china is cheaper... that is the reason i chose Tarot... Next time i will give more money for EU or USA products, just to dont mess with stupid chinese bugs, now i dont have money nor drone.... Who said china have good products, he is lying!
What Happened?
Sep 14, 2016, 02:22 PM
Quote:
What Happened?
Yes do tell,

Quick Reply