May 11, 2015, 11:59 PM
This new controller have more features than the basic NAZA lite? such as?
to remove ads between posts
May 12, 2015, 12:11 AM
Zero Cash Money
Quote:
Originally Posted by oded mazor
Download the manual... Yes, it has some Wookong/A2 features
I posted the manual a few post back
May 12, 2015, 01:53 AM
Bog Flusher Platinum Grade
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Dale
I don't see how it can be a clone....
where on a Naza hardware is there dual s-bus inputs and direct Spectrum satellite DSM inputs, also direct Gimbal connection for their T5 gimbal!
Their PMU has a 5 volt and 12 volt regulator!
As for the LED, how many of you want to learn a new LED sequence... I am having a tough time just learning the Wookong sequence!!!!
Now as for the UI... ok that is really scary close to the Wookong and A2 software!!

Now if they would add a OSD unit, this will be a very nice package!
yea i know you rite, it just bugs the hell out of me when they rip off the look of a other product, a FC could be made in virtually any shape and size, its component lay out and its look could easily be different but i suppose its a configuration that works so why change it, the sw has clearly been done like that so it feels like home to the people they are aiming this at,

personally i hope its good, competition is a good thing, the Naza line is over 4 years old now, short of some small HW changes its essentially the same unit and its lacking some basic features, DJI have got a way with it because of the lack of alternative, yes APM and Pixhawk are there but they have no been pushed mass market IMO,

i believe you have ordered one ? looking forward to the results,
May 12, 2015, 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oded mazor
POI...
5 and 12 volt..
May 12, 2015, 11:20 AM
Zero Cash Money
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_angler1
yea i know you rite, it just bugs the hell out of me when they rip off the look of a other product, a FC could be made in virtually any shape and size, its component lay out and its look could easily be different but i suppose its a configuration that works so why change it, the sw has clearly been done like that so it feels like home to the people they are aiming this at,

personally i hope its good, competition is a good thing, the Naza line is over 4 years old now, short of some small HW changes its essentially the same unit and its lacking some basic features, DJI have got a way with it because of the lack of alternative, yes APM and Pixhawk are there but they have no been pushed mass market IMO,

i believe you have ordered one ? looking forward to the results,
I hear you my friend... So for me to understand why they all do this... just like a automobile they all look the same, 4 wheels, headlights, tail lights, speedometer, gas gauge, radio... they all look the same from a distance, til you get closer and notice that things are different some better than others!!
Then you have die hards... Chevy Ford Dodge Toyota BMW Volvo, they all copy each other.. where they put the steering wheel controls, electric window switches, etc... cause people like me don't want to learn a different placement of a volume control for the radio

Yes I ordered one.. just got a tracking number from DHL be here Friday!!
Will report back once I get it air born!!!
May 12, 2015, 04:40 PM
Fly 3D Mon!
It's nice to see they give specs on the angular velocity but I wish we had an option to increase this in manual mode. 150 deg's/sec is too slow for flips and rolls.
May 13, 2015, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DMON
It's nice to see they give specs on the angular velocity but I wish we had an option to increase this in manual mode. 150 deg's/sec is too slow for flips and rolls.
Seriously?

Buy cc3d and naze32. This controller is not suitable for such maneuvers.
May 13, 2015, 01:13 PM
Fly 3D Mon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITEM
Seriously?

Buy cc3d and naze32. This controller is not suitable for such maneuvers.
Yes, I'm serious. I have a Naze32 as well but I would like to see a flight controller that can do it all and be east to set up. There is nothing wrong with that.
May 13, 2015, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Tarot make mostly aerial photography platforms, and this flight controller looks to be dedicated for those, not acrobatics.
May 13, 2015, 02:09 PM
Fly 3D Mon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noddy1960
Tarot make mostly aerial photography platforms, and this flight controller looks to be dedicated for those, not acrobatics.
Still no harm in wanting more.
May 13, 2015, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Still no harm in wanting more.
Next time you buy a car, buy a Land Rover Defender with a diesel engine, then complain that it won't do 0 - 60 in sub 4 second times.

Horses for courses mate.
May 13, 2015, 05:32 PM
Fly 3D Mon!
Damn, you guys are rough.
May 13, 2015, 05:44 PM
Ok so guys lets stop NOW! no more comparisson etc. lets only talk about where to buy and report on how well it performs and any issues!

My is on its way! but im in brazil will take 30 days min to arrive!
May 13, 2015, 07:08 PM
Zero Cash Money
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr3style
Ok so guys lets stop NOW! no more comparisson etc. lets only talk about where to buy and report on how well it performs and any issues!

My is on its way! but im in brazil will take 30 days min to arrive!

OUCH sorry to hear that
Mine will be here Friday!!! I guess I will be busy Saturday!!!
But I will be reporting on it, as soon as I test fly it!!! SO maybe Sunday Night... Unless it flies away then I will be here sooner!!!!!!
May 13, 2015, 10:53 PM
Free fall is not free
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Dale
OUCH sorry to hear that
Mine will be here Friday!!! I guess I will be busy Saturday!!!
But I will be reporting on it, as soon as I test fly it!!! SO maybe Sunday Night... Unless it flies away then I will be here sooner!!!!!!
Looking forward to the report

Quick Reply