May 08, 2015, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunN4Lo
I love my Tarot 2D Gopro gimbal. I wish they would make a 3D Gopro gimbal and a 3D for the Nex.
Unbelievable to me that they haven't released a T-3D gimbal... The t-2d was unquestionably my favorite 2 axis go pro gimbal of the many I used. Also hard to believe they teased a big gimbal for a while for use with the X4, X6, X8 frames and it was for the 5D only, which has sort of fallen out of favor at this point.

Anyway, this is for another thread. I'm sure I will be trying this new tarot FC.
to remove ads between posts
May 09, 2015, 04:13 AM
Thread OP
Debugging software and instructions at here download http://www.tarot-rc.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=14
May 09, 2015, 04:32 AM
Bog Flusher Platinum Grade

Tarot ZYX-M Multi rotor flight control zyx25

Yea they just emailed my back with details.

I just think if your going to hang a gopro, gimbal and all your expensive fpv gear you don't want to skimp on the fc. Could be worth a look for non expensive builds until it's proven

I agree in the T-2d it's my main gimbal and like it. A 3 axis would be fantastic
Latest blog entry: Herelink 600mw Mod
May 09, 2015, 11:53 AM
Zero Cash Money

Manual

Here is the manual for all who wish not to download the software!
May 09, 2015, 12:16 PM
Hover accuracy is the same as the dji A2 (1.5m/0.5m) and way better then the naza (2,5m/0,8), that have to be good at this price...
May 09, 2015, 06:06 PM
I have a dji 450 kit with e300 and a taranis plus doing nothing so just order this fc to try it out.
May 09, 2015, 06:23 PM
come on, same LED sequence across most things, its even got no fly zones like the phantom, have they just reworked DJI UI and tweaked the firmware and made clone hardware.

its got to be a clone,
May 11, 2015, 01:29 AM
how about this gimbal .. it looks new.. but it also looks like a 2 axis .. any updates on this one ??

May 11, 2015, 01:29 AM
it looks light and small .. something great if it works
May 11, 2015, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_angler1
come on, same LED sequence across most things, its even got no fly zones like the phantom, have they just reworked DJI UI and tweaked the firmware and made clone hardware.

its got to be a clone,
Who cares if it's a clone, if it works well? It's $120!

The Chinese GPS units for Naza are selling for less then $50, and performing better then the $110 genuine DJI ones.

Bring on the clones...
May 11, 2015, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloJustin
Who cares if it's a clone, if it works well? It's $120!

The Chinese GPS units for Naza are selling for less then $50, and performing better then the $110 genuine DJI ones.

Bring on the clones...

I just worry about trusting my expensive rig with it then again I worry with the Naza 😉
May 11, 2015, 11:43 AM
Zero Cash Money
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_angler1
I just worry about trusting my expensive rig with it then again I worry with the Naza 😉
I don't see how it can be a clone....
where on a Naza hardware is there dual s-bus inputs and direct Spectrum satellite DSM inputs, also direct Gimbal connection for their T5 gimbal!
Their PMU has a 5 volt and 12 volt regulator!
As for the LED, how many of you want to learn a new LED sequence... I am having a tough time just learning the Wookong sequence!!!!
Now as for the UI... ok that is really scary close to the Wookong and A2 software!!

Now if they would add a OSD unit, this will be a very nice package!
May 11, 2015, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Dale
I thought the clear plastic thing with the PCB was an OSD, but I think it's just the USB interface, looking closely.
May 11, 2015, 12:14 PM
Zero Cash Money
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloJustin
I thought the clear plastic thing with the PCB was an OSD, but I think it's just the USB interface, looking closely.
Yeah that is just the USB interface unit!
May 11, 2015, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Dale
I don't see how it can be a clone....
where on a Naza hardware is there dual s-bus inputs and direct Spectrum satellite DSM inputs, also direct Gimbal connection for their T5 gimbal!
Their PMU has a 5 volt and 12 volt regulator!
As for the LED, how many of you want to learn a new LED sequence... I am having a tough time just learning the Wookong sequence!!!!
Now as for the UI... ok that is really scary close to the Wookong and A2 software!!

I swear!!! I was about to right these same words!!!!

Quick Reply