Jun 03, 2015, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Dale
Damn thing is tho.. the first one I bought... got it in 4 days!!!!!!
Really? Hahahaaaa! That is the luck. If I order now, summer will be over by the time I get it. Hmmmm, seems that someone here bought a few of them and have them here in the states lol.....
to remove ads between posts
Jun 03, 2015, 04:34 PM
Ordered 5/30 from Arris Hobby. Received today, 6/3. Not bad for shipping to the East Coast USA. Their Stock shows "Sold Out" now.
Jun 03, 2015, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuudogg
Ordered 5/30 from Arris Hobby. Received today, 6/3. Not bad for shipping to the East Coast USA. Their Stock shows "Sold Out" now.
Da#n!! Oh well, lol.
Jun 04, 2015, 07:00 AM
I ordered mine from Tarot RC and paid for the delivery via DHL option. I received it 23 hours after DHL collected - screen-dump of tracking screen printed off as proof.

Never had a problem with using Tarot RC, and very unusual if anyone can beat his prices.
Jun 04, 2015, 10:22 AM
Zero Cash Money
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noddy1960
I ordered mine from Tarot RC and paid for the delivery via DHL option. I received it 23 hours after DHL collected - screen-dump of tracking screen printed off as proof.

Never had a problem with using Tarot RC, and very unusual if anyone can beat his prices.
I agree great prices and he did ship my first one very fast...
That being said.... They show 911 in stock BUT they do not have any!!!!!
ordered 2 more FC on the 23rd of May, day after sent me an email saying they have none.. the next day asked for a refund, got another email saying they will have some in 2 days!!! have sent 5 more emails asking to ship or refund money, last 4 were just plain begging for a refund!!!!!! they will not answer emails, about refund or when they will ship!!! I will have to open a dispute with Paypal so I can get my money back!!!

VERY SAD this has to happen!!

is there a difference in Tarot-rc.com and Tarotrc.com
Last edited by D Dale; Jun 04, 2015 at 11:04 AM.
Jun 05, 2015, 07:51 AM
"Nice, how high does it go?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Dale

is there a difference in Tarot-rc.com and Tarotrc.com
Interesting... It looks like the second URL goes to a different company..

And if you look at the LLC at the bottom of the page it definitely is not Tarot.
Jun 05, 2015, 07:57 AM
www.tarotrc.com is tarot and tarot-rc.com ist the sale company direct from Tarot...
Jun 05, 2015, 08:36 AM
One server hosted in China, one in Japan.
Jun 05, 2015, 08:52 AM
so which one is the one to order from?
Jun 05, 2015, 09:21 AM
Anyone who has flown with one - when I take off, the green light flashes constantly telling me that either it has lost radio contact with the TX unit, or gone into failsafe mode. However I retain full control at all times.

If I land and power cycle the TX and the craft, all goes back to normal until I take off, when the same happens.

I have done all the calibrations and carried out the compass dance, the batteries (Turnigy 4S 5000mah) are fully charged and test ok with multimeter, and voltage calibration has been done in the software.

Any ideas?
Jun 05, 2015, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff reeves
so which one is the one to order from?
You cannot order from tarotrc.com, there is no facility on the web page to do so. They do sell via ebay I believe,

tarot-rc.com has same kit, same prices, but I do not think they are the factory outlet, rather they are an independant re-seller.
Jun 05, 2015, 11:05 AM
Zero Cash Money
Quote:
Originally Posted by sodastudio
www.tarotrc.com is tarot and tarot-rc.com ist the sale company direct from Tarot...
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuudogg
One server hosted in China, one in Japan.
Quote:
You cannot order from tarotrc.com, there is no facility on the web page to do so. They do sell via ebay I believe,

tarot-rc.com has same kit, same prices, but I do not think they are the factory outlet, rather they are an independant re-seller.
Looks like they are in the same district and city of China

Tarot-rc.com
zhejiang wenzhou luchen bailidonglu modouxiaoqv
china
Tarotrc.com
NO.1 PuZhou SanQi LuCheng DISTRICT, WENZHOU, CHINA
Jun 05, 2015, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Anyone who has flown with one - when I take off, the green light flashes constantly telling me that either it has lost radio contact with the TX unit, or gone into failsafe mode. However I retain full control at all times.

If I land and power cycle the TX and the craft, all goes back to normal until I take off, when the same happens.

I have done all the calibrations and carried out the compass dance, the batteries (Turnigy 4S 5000mah) are fully charged and test ok with multimeter, and voltage calibration has been done in the software.

Any ideas?
how match ?C . propeller ? and wire ?
Jun 05, 2015, 12:13 PM
@maximus10 - TH9X radio with ER9X, 8 channel turnigy receiver. 4S 35C 5000mah battery, 10AWG battery lead to pcb. 16AWG cable to ESC's. Tarot 4006 620kv motors. Hobby wing 40A ESC's. 1355 props.

Anything else?
Jun 05, 2015, 12:38 PM
Quote:
@maximus10 - TH9X radio with ER9X, 8 channel turnigy receiver. 4S 35C 5000mah battery, 10AWG battery lead to pcb. 16AWG cable to ESC's. Tarot 4006 620kv motors. Hobby wing 40A ESC's. 1355 props.

Anything else?
No, i think 4S 35C 5000mah battery is limit try 2 battery or 60c

http://www.ecalc.ch

Quick Reply