Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Apr 28, 2017, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jockadopolus
Sorry missed your pm
I dont have any drawings for the Bulldog but it is based on the Waco http://www.wacoaircraft.com/
I used a foam kit to build my one http://www.tjdmodels.com/dynam-waco-...ne-p-5023.html
Joe
No problem man, thanks for the reply. I've got a few Waco 3 views and am gonna give it a go.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 28, 2017, 04:13 PM
It's all in the Blades!
Google is our friend
Apr 28, 2017, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafeLandings
Google is our friend
Cool. Thanks man. Where did you find that? I spent a ton of time on google and couldn't find anything. Is outlander code for the prototype or something?
Apr 28, 2017, 04:39 PM
It's all in the Blades!
I have no idea, it was supposed to turn up at an event local to me at the end of last year but didnt. Talking to the full size autogyro pilots at the show they were very sceptical about whether the Bulldog would ever get to the final stages. I hope they are wrong and it does take to the air as it is different to the norm.
Apr 28, 2017, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafeLandings
I have no idea, it was supposed to turn up at an event local to me at the end of last year but didnt. Talking to the full size autogyro pilots at the show they were very sceptical about whether the Bulldog would ever get to the final stages. I hope they are wrong and it does take to the air as it is different to the norm.
Hopefully it makes it. It really does look awesome.
Apr 29, 2017, 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by localfiend
Cool. Thanks man. Where did you find that? I spent a ton of time on google and couldn't find anything. Is outlander code for the prototype or something?
Outlander was the first name proposed but a car company released a new car with this name and they renamed the Gyro Bulldog
Joe
Apr 29, 2017, 09:24 PM
Looks alot like the pitbull gyro. Cheers!

Pitbull Gyroplane (2 min 45 sec)
May 01, 2017, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBaron_RC
Looks alot like the pitbull gyro. Cheers!

Or the Hall Bulldog.

I had started on designing the Bulldog autogyro for 3D printing, but gave up when I couldn't find a 3-view. Too hard without one for a first time 3D designer. I switched to the Hall Bulldog.

I've learned a lot about 3D design and Fusion 360 so far. When the Hall bulldog is done, I'll probably jump back to getting the autogyro done as well.

I think it might be kinda tricky to get a drive line run into the cantilever rotor boom, but I think it's possible.