Discussion

New Allegro 1/20 RC bike from HK

Did anyone try this one yet?
https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...Search=allegro
Seems a nice toy...
to remove ads between posts
Apr 29, 2015, 06:36 AM
Kungsangen, Stockholm, Sweden
Yes, we have tried it. I got mine from ebay in december.
There are some posts regarding the Allegro bike i the Lighthawk Apex thread.
Its a fast toy without proportional steering but dont get too discouraged about the steering. It is less of a problem than for cars IMO
Apr 29, 2015, 06:41 AM
Any hop ups to make the bike better or does any mini parts fit it
Apr 29, 2015, 01:10 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by z_dad
Yes, we have tried it. I got mine from ebay in december.
There are some posts regarding the Allegro bike i the Lighthawk Apex thread.
Its a fast toy without proportional steering but dont get too discouraged about the steering. It is less of a problem than for cars IMO
Cars without proportional steering are garbage, IMO.
Not the same for bikes? I'm very curious, I tried a much larger (1/5 ?) electric off road motorbike from a friend and it was really nice...
Apr 29, 2015, 02:02 PM
Kungsangen, Stockholm, Sweden
Because of the specifics of managing a turn with a bike, that starts with the driver initiating lean then easing off steering input to let the bike turn by its own dynamics, makes for less on-off feel in the simple steering. Thats my guess for difference to toy grade cars.
And no, no hopups.
Fitting mini parts would make it a more expensive, but still, -toy. Id rather fit allegro parts to a mini to make it less expensive, though nothing inside is the same.
The Allegro is an ok toy that behaves similar to hobby grade bikes but to a fraction of the price.
Apr 30, 2015, 12:36 PM
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
So it's smaller than the Kyosho?... Looks like a Kyosho knockoff
Apr 30, 2015, 01:58 PM
I think its the same size. I would of paid 70 dollars for it if it had better electronics and hop ups like the kyosho .it would of been nice for kyosho have another brand race
May 01, 2015, 08:34 PM
I want to get one but did any one fig. How to get the front slop out.maybe the stock mini motor forks
Last edited by yamar6; May 03, 2015 at 10:43 PM.
May 02, 2015, 07:24 PM
Just so you know, Banggood now has the same motorcycle for $22 shipped. I'm tempted to try it. For that price, how can you go wrong. Should be fun in the kitchen!

http://www.banggood.com/Mini-Motorcy...-p-970795.html
May 08, 2015, 01:03 AM
1/20 MOTO 翻滾兩圈 繼續玩 (0 min 43 sec)

The price is acceptable. But, it comes with only ONE battery. Don't know where to find the suitable batteries.
May 14, 2015, 11:34 AM
Please find my mini review of this Allegro model at :
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...4#post31620370
May 21, 2015, 04:12 AM
Technomancer
Does the Kyosho mini z motorbike have proportional steering? As far as I can tell from the pics they use the same setup.
May 21, 2015, 04:20 AM
Yes, mini z bike is proportional.
May 21, 2015, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valiantGLX
Does the Kyosho mini z motorbike have proportional steering? As far as I can tell from the pics they use the same setup.
The steering setups might look similar at first glance, but the Mini-Z Moto Racer uses a separate replaceable steering servo and has optional steering wires of different gauges to tune the steering response.

Quick Reply